Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Dugan's vs. Zombies

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2003, 04:48 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dugan's vs. Zombies

I heard Dugan talking like he might come down to Aledo last time we all raced, so maybe you Rappy boys will have another strong contender in your corner! I hope he makes it down.

Ward, I dont need dual carbs to beat you.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Oh! and bidDSrider, are you gonna bring those boys with the FAST Hondas?? That would be cool.

BIgger.

Old 06-05-2003, 06:06 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

OOOOOOO but you might. What you don't know might come back to get you.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Oh! and bidDSrider, are you gonna bring those boys with the FAST Hondas?? That would be cool
Hmmm I don't know if it would be or not. Some of them little buggers are pretty quick, if we are talking about the same ones from LA Dunes. I was running neck and neck with one black one, I don't know his name. After I got back to camp and realised I had my choke on I was going to look for some more, but thats when the tranny went.

Old 06-05-2003, 06:28 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Ward,

If you were running with the BLACK 505ex then we might as well send you the BIG trophy now! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Their is a Silver one,and Yellow one,and the BLACK one, and they are ALL FAST!!

Biggerisbetter.

Old 06-05-2003, 06:59 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Bigger, I dont know if they are coming. I let them know about it and invited them to come. I saw the video from Little Sahara. There were some quick bikes there. I watched about an hour of video and it makes me want to go out and buy nos. Dac owns the black 505. Its his nickname. Hes got a 516 motor being built. Dont know when it will be finished. I will keep bugging them to go.

Old 06-05-2003, 07:11 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

It was black but I seriously doubt it was a 505. He was quick but not that dang quick.

BUUUUUUUT you can go ahead with the trophy if ya want too.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 06-05-2003, 09:57 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!

In alcahol i run a 20% nitro mix. Or a 15%nitro 5%prop oxide and the nitro mix is cool but the nitro prop OOOWWWEEEE ! thats what im talking about !!!

Old 06-06-2003, 03:30 AM
Pro Rider

AZsand, throw some tolurine and moth ***** in there and you will be unstopable!!

Old 06-06-2003, 06:27 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Blue you crack me up!!!!! Better add some Kibble to that list of yours.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 06-06-2003, 08:36 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

prop. ox. is the "nitro" for gas, and nitromethan is for alk. Prop. ox. is something you dont want to mess with too much. If it comes in contact with skin, it is immediately absorbed, and it is the leading cause of cancer. Better wear your surgeons gloves.

Old 06-06-2003, 09:53 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!

I know what your saying dabeechman.But im from the same generation that figured out Penubutter gives you cancer [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] so i had to make a decision real young if i was going to let that hold me back!!and at 5'10" and 225 pounds i don't think that scare kept me away from the PBJ'S either!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Dugan's vs. Zombies