Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Dugan's vs. Zombies

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2003, 06:43 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dugan's vs. Zombies

ZOmbie,

I read where you and Dugan was Duken it out till the finish, and you were able to win the one that counted. CONGRATS.

Dugan has one of the fastest, if not THE Fastest Rappy I have seen. But I was wondering if you guys were running Nitro in your mix when you guys raced? Or was yall running straight up Alcohol?

I really wish DSmike, and I could have made it up thier. Dugan Is hard to beat when he is Mixing(its anyones race). On alky we are able to pull him by about 2-3 lenghts.

I cant wait till DRW, it should be some TIGHT competition! just how I like it![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Biggerisbetter.

Old 06-04-2003, 07:01 PM
Pro Rider

From what Rob told me he (Zombie) was just on race gas and that Duken was on alky and rode Robs bike and said it would fly if and when Rob went to Alcohol

Old 06-04-2003, 08:08 PM
Pro Rider

Thanks Bigger,I was on Unical 110 thats what we had because I thought 14mins was bluffing and coming so I had an agreement to run Racefuel, so thats what I ran. I'm going to start running Methane foe Drag racing and 110 for trail riding. Robertson and I finished that Quad @7:30 am on June 1st. We had to rebuild it cause the Timing Gear on the Crank is just pressed on an it Rolled from the Torque on the Dyno. So had to do a Complete Tear down and Key the Timing Gear. That Dave dugan is a very nice Guy and his Raptor is Fast as hell. That was the First time I rode my Quad in 8 months. I put oil in it slapped the Jets in it loaded it up and Drove 2 hrs. Ran Dave Dugan and I Got beat, then he explained the 2nd gear starts. I was also giving Dave about a 100lbs in Rider weight. I'm such a Fat Ba$tard, LOL. Then after not being scared of the machine I was starting to get the Shift points down, I wish I woulda had the Dyna box in so I could let it Rev. But yeah, it was a Battle I won the 500 and up modified 4 stroke paddle Class. I'm pretty Proud of that, I did it for my Dad. I'm just getting it Dialed in and Ready for the Drags this weekend. Bigger, that Dave Dugan is one cool guy, I learned alot from him. Is mostly everyone at little Sahara like that? Dugan Said, when it goes to Alcohol it will be "Untouchable" he seemed Amazed with the Power it had. I just can't ride it. LOL.

Old 06-04-2003, 10:06 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!

Way to go zombie[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 06-05-2003, 12:48 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Yes he is a cool cat! I always look forward to racing him cause he is so hard to beat (for me) he has been trying to catch DSmike for awhile now, and the last time we all raced each other, we were ALL running wheel to wheel! It was fun as hell. I dont mind loosing at all as long as all the quads are running good.

Yes, everyone at LS is like that! We all have a ball racing and talking quads. when thier is a big event their and alot of the fastest four strokes from this Forum are present, crowds gather,and pay ATTENTION when 15 FAST DS's and rappy's square off and start makeing thier presence known. Even the Banshee guys start taking notice when they start seeing some of thier buddys getting beat![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]LOL!

Biggerisbetter.

Old 06-05-2003, 03:15 AM
Pro Rider

Thanks AZsand, and I'm glad to hear that everyone is cool at LS Bigger. You'll me seeing me there quite abit I think. I got some issues with my work schedule. But I'm trying to get that handled. I'm anxious to see how she does runnin with the Big Boys.

Old 06-05-2003, 11:21 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Nice job zombie.

Old 06-05-2003, 11:38 AM
Pro Rider

Thanks 1BisDs, I appreciate it.

Old 06-05-2003, 11:47 AM
Pro Rider

What did Dugan have done to his motor for those of us that don't know?

Old 06-05-2003, 11:50 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

As far as any of us know it is a 686 ALky.

BIgger.

Quick Reply: Dugan's vs. Zombies