Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Where are the nut'huggers??

I have a title now.

HEHEHEHE[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 06-13-2003, 02:51 PM
Pro Rider

****! Kinda stole the King NutHugger thunder did'nt ya. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Old 06-13-2003, 02:54 PM
RIP Dear Friend

There are times when one has to decide to make the correct decision so that his conscience is clear.

14mins might not remember this but I do. He messaged me about 7-8 weeks ago and asked that I give him my home address so he could send me one of his ATPT T shirts. I can't remember exactly what I wrote back but I said that I would pay for it and nothing was ever said about it again so I received no T shirt. The reason I didn't take him up on the offer at that time proves my point that Zombie in my case doesn't know what he talking about in regards to me being a nut hugger. If I was to have taken the T Shirt you wouldn't see me here writing this but my conscience is clear and now if zombie wants to accuse me of something that is simply untrue then it is zombie that has the problem.

Chet Racer

Old 06-13-2003, 03:23 PM
Pro Rider

unsalted nutts get more attention than salted [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 06-13-2003, 03:39 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

With all this talk about Knutz I'm suprised he hasn't said something.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 06-13-2003, 04:44 PM
Pro Rider

Right on, the Pound pups are at it again I love these threads especially on a Friday now the day is going to fly by [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
$30 says the thread gets closed by Monday [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 06-13-2003, 05:04 PM
Elite Pro Rider

30 bucks???? The messaged relayed to me from Bob was he sent the 500 back to zombie. Zombie called and Bob told him he had sent 500 back, Zombie said something to Bob about the 30 bucks and Bob said take it up with 14 and Zombie said he was not worried about the money, so now you come crying for it in open forum lol Pm me your address and i will sent it your way. You want some intrest too?? LOL

Chet i remeber the pm, I mailed out a lot of shirts on my own money for no reason. So asked for them and some did not. All were at no cost. I even sent a few to compond members. lol The are going to burn and wipe butt with them, lol

Old 06-13-2003, 05:16 PM
RIP Dear Friend

14mins,

I hope you see my reasoning for the decline now. I wanted to be able to speak freely when someone else says I am kissing someone else's ***. The only *** I will kiss is my wife's [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Chet

Old 06-13-2003, 05:17 PM
Elite Pro Rider

I am bad about not answering my phone. I take well over 50 calls a day and i get tired of talking on it. If no number shows up on the screen of my cell it will never get answered. I figure that they can call on one or two of the home numbers and leave a mesage.

Zombie- I did answer your e-mails under all those made up names you used. I got a real chuckle over the one where you pretended to be a disgruntled Robertson employee willing to tell all about your 63hp 727. lol The icing on the cake was when you refered to Rob as a big bad dude with lots of friends that would kick his a$$ for giving out info on your quad. Why don't you post those emails from jerry stangman?? You signed up on my web site under 5 differnt names to make you look good lol, wasn't that why you were banned from the compond the first time??

Quick Reply: Where are the nut'huggers??