Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

I am SO ANGRY, take a look at this yamaha blaster B.S.!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2003, 05:46 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I am SO ANGRY, take a look at this yamaha blaster B.S.!!!!!

tough break man, were the brakes rubbing, don't see how you could go through brakes in a couple weeks

Old 06-20-2003, 05:46 PM
Pro Rider

Yeah, its hard to ruin all the gears.I am used to large utility atvs so i dont think i will be much help here.

Old 06-20-2003, 05:48 PM
Pro Rider

Blasters dont have parking brakes like other sport models, they have a brake seperate from the rev limiter and instead of the rear brakes being affected by the PB the front brakes are affected. Since you say your pads are gone I think your rear brakes my have locked to the Disk and could really Phuq up ur tanny, if yours is a 02, havent heard any problems from the 03 brakes. Maybe this happened, o your bike was incorrectly and sloppily put togther, take it back and tell them to fix it!

Old 06-20-2003, 05:56 PM
Pro Rider

I dont even think it is possible to completely ware out brakes in two weeks.

Old 06-20-2003, 06:00 PM
Elite Pro Rider

I recently wore a set of rear brake pads out in 3 short rides....so I can believe 2 long rides and they are shot. I get long service out of my front brakes though.

Old 06-20-2003, 06:24 PM
Pro Rider

maybe your clutch lever wasn't working. I bet the yamaha people are telling you your brakes don't work to make some extra money.

Old 06-20-2003, 06:31 PM
Pro Rider

yeah i know guys, i just don't get it [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]
i mean, yes i always use the clutch in all the gears. i think the dude said also that "the shifter fork is bent", correct me if I'm wrong but this requires a great amount of force, right ? the only thing i can possilbly thing that happened with that is that MAYBE there is the tiniest possiblitity that when i landed from a small jump m foot came down on the shifter, but i HIGHLY doubt that theory. how do you bend a fork? i mean, does it take just one big pound or multiple heavy punding to do that. which i know i havn't put multiple heavy shifting on it.
how could it be a lemon? it's a transmission, how do you get a lemon out of that?

the breaks ? i dont know how on earth i could have done that ! how do you have lemon breaks do they just make crappy breaks and throw them on accidentally?
I'ma be honest, yest on occasion i have drivin it like I'm racing it, BUT WHO DOESN't DO THAT ?? ya know ??
besides that, i think it's a chesy P.O.S. that they are blaming me for putting a "severe case of rider abuse on", bull. besides, these things are made to get up and go anyway. they aren't made to ride like a grandma!
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] I'm not mad at ya'll just pissed in general. i guess if you were in my predicament, you would be hot to.

Old 06-20-2003, 08:19 PM
Pro Rider

gG, thats freakin lame of your yamaha dealer to tell you what YOU were doing on YOUR bike that YOU ride and know what happened.Im not a lawyer but you would have a good case i think, they had to convince yamaha to give you a new gearbox like they couldnt afford it. I dont think that your brakes are messed up in 2 WEEKS, they just want the $$$ , after you get it fixed, i would quit doing business there if they treat customers that poorly, brakes, as far as i know dont wear out in two weeks. I love yamaha and always will but that place you got your blaster at is sorry. I hate that that happens to people.

Old 06-20-2003, 08:28 PM
Pro Rider

oh yeah, my 300exs brakes are still good from the day i bought it , over a year ago and i haul *** around my dirtroad constantly hitting the brakes.

Old 06-20-2003, 08:30 PM
Pro Rider

they probably had some drunk monkeys put your blaster together since its that bad of mechanical failure.

Quick Reply: I am SO ANGRY, take a look at this yamaha blaster B.S.!!!!!