Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

DMC or Pro Circuit Pipes Banshee???

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2003, 03:42 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default DMC or Pro Circuit Pipes Banshee???

Was lookin for some pipes for my Shee. Came accross a set of DMC pipes for sale. Never heard of those before. I am looking for a more responsive low end and a high revving top. Is this the "Best of Both Worlds" Senario or what??? I am looking more towards Pro Circuits. Any Suggestions!

Old 06-23-2003, 04:05 PM
Pro Rider

Get the DMC's there great pipes, My buddy has a shee with some and it made a world of difference, it even keeps up with the toomey t-6's. DMC's have great bottom too they have more than the fmf's fatty's or sst's and have no lag or hestation off bottom before the powerband kicks in. I havent heard much good stuff about the pro circuts. I dont think there all great.

Old 06-23-2003, 07:21 PM
Range Rover

Whats up? If u want a raelly good pipe for your shee i would junk the DMC's and get u a set of CPI's they are dang good pips. I have them on mine. The are a in frame drag pipe they sound good and look good. If u want to see what they look like just look on my page and u can see them on my bike. I have a Trinty 420 stage 3 motor and it runs like a striped a** ape. But u can do what u want just trying to help.

Old 06-23-2003, 07:47 PM
Pro Rider

I second that on the CPI's, but the Paul Turner Hi-Revs work good to. You will regret going with a lesser pipe hefe4pres when the CPI guys blow by you. I have a buddy that just bought ProCircuits for his '03 Banshee and they do not pull like the CPI's.

Had a good time racing with you guys on Saturday Powerjunkie. I'm the fat guy with the HMF piped '03 Baja. My son has the red/blk CPI piped '03 Banshee. Hope we can do it again soon...like next weekend.hehe. I can't get enough.

JMiller

Old 06-24-2003, 10:22 AM
Trailblazer

About those CPIs, how are they for woods riding? Also, i need something w/ a spark arrestor. Any suggestions? Also, i have seen a few people running aftermarket pipes w/ the stock banshee silencers. Is this an acceptable setup or are they smokin crack![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Also, Where do all the sport quad riders ride? I live in Colorado and there are not too many places to ride except for the woods (tight trail riding)!

Thanks

Old 06-24-2003, 01:43 PM
Range Rover

i wood choose dmc because pro circut are factory sound. but the best high performance pipe for the banshee is the toomy's new t6's and trinity racing stage 4 pipes. www.trinityracing.com and www.toomyracing.com

Old 06-24-2003, 04:22 PM
Pro Rider

I just installed my Toomey TR6's and could not be happier. There is so much power now compared to stock. First time I rode it down the drive way It stood right up. I posted a review on them herehttp://www.everything2stroke.com/reviews.php

I hope to get pictures up tonight and a video clip of them running. if not tonight first thing tomorrow.

Old 06-24-2003, 05:50 PM
Trailblazer

Hey none4444, Have u ever hurd Pro Circuit pipes before? I have a set on my shee and they do say factory sound on the silencer but the sound that comes out of them is far from factory! I race mx with my shee and im out pulling all other machines in my class. The low end is good and mid rang is killer. Just my opinion.