Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Whats a fair price for this Banshee??

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2003, 07:56 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Whats a fair price for this Banshee??

2002 b/w Banshee new parts only have 3-5 rides on them. Bikes in great condition. TIA

Stock bore, not ported.
new Toomey T5 pipes
new V Force reeds
new Wicked Motorsports intake
new Wicked Motorsports head
new 22cc Domes
new Billet High flow impeller
new Pro Design Impeller cover
new Pro Design Two row radiator
new K&N carb Mt. Filters With Outerwares
new Dyno Jet Kit
new Pro Design Timeing advance plate
Gytr Full Skid
AC Swing arm skid
AIS Designs front bumper
new Renthaul Gold Chain
new 20" 8 paddle Haulers
20" Holeshots

Old 06-30-2003, 07:59 PM

Around here.... like 6500-7000... (cali)

Old 06-30-2003, 08:02 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Thanks, this is in Cali and it's my nephews. He takes care of his stuff. He needs to sell it and wnats an idea of what it would be worth. more opinions please.

Old 06-30-2003, 08:28 PM
Pro Rider

6500-7000 seems about right. You never get what you put in to quads or anything for that matter.

Old 06-30-2003, 08:29 PM
Pro Rider

into

Old 06-30-2003, 08:52 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Got that right, but thats to be expected. This is a non ported and polished shee also. Stock bore.

Old 06-30-2003, 08:55 PM
Pro Rider

I would say if it is in perfect condition about 6000-6500, if not perfect, 5000-5500. Of course it is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it, so if the right buyer comes along he might get more and if not he might get less.

Bat

P.S. are you going to be at st.anthony this weekend? I thought I read somewhere that you might be up there. If so, where are you staying?

Old 06-30-2003, 10:41 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Thanks, Bat, I was hoping you might reply to this.

Yes, me and my family will be at St Anthonys from wednesday evening to Saturday morning. We'll be at the Oasis campground. My reservations are from Saturday to Tuesday but things got pushed up. We're dry camping so hopfuly it'll be ok that we show up earlier.

Old 06-30-2003, 10:53 PM
Pro Rider

Thanks for the info, I think I have a reservation at oasis for dry camping also. I am going to call tommorow and make sure. I did it through email. I think I am going to check out the blm area also and see what I think of that and if it is real nice and there is space I will stay there, maybe.

We should be there thursday early afternoon, maybe earlier, the new baby gets us up at 4am so I might just say screw it and head that way. I have a 28' desert fox and a tan and black F350 crew cab.

On the price of the banshee, I think that is fair. My local dealer had a used one that had obviously been thrashed on, it was a 2000 year with pipes, cool head, nerfs, different tires, and stickers plastered all over the thing, that is what really made it look bad to me. Anyway, they wanted $5000 and had a hard time moving it, but like I said it was in rough shape.

Anyway, I will finalize my plans tommorow and will post back so maybe I can meet up with some people. I will probably not take any real big rides, because the wife is stuck with the baby and I kind of feel guilty. She is good about it, but you know how it is.

Later
bat

Old 06-30-2003, 11:00 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

I'm leaving early tomorrow morning and stopping at LS for the night. We'll toodle on over to the BLM area and see if we can spot you. If ya see a b/w raptor with a Redskin logoed flag that'll be me. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] My brother will be on his DS and have a Bald eagle on his flag. Gotta be the only two out there like that. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

By the way, I just called and was able to move my reservations up. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Whats a fair price for this Banshee??