Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

COPS

Search this Thread

Old 07-03-2003, 06:23 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default COPS

No kidding, that crazy!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 07-03-2003, 06:45 PM
Pro Rider
Default COPS

First off if u dont know how to ride ur bike u shouldnt run! second Ive been giving **** from a cop that my bros bike was stolen, he said that a yellow 400ex had just been stolen and he swore it was that one (honda did make more than one 400 in some crazy attempt to make money). third theyll point something stupid out if u have all ur gear on and were doin nothing wrong but still stopped theyll come out with the bullsh!t that u dont have insurance or that u need an endorsement on ur drivers liscence to be able to drive one (y arent u told this when u buy it at the dealership). and fourthly...if they get the YFZ over here their chances of catching me just went to hell... theyde be better off with the beartrackers w/holeshots.

Old 07-03-2003, 07:31 PM
Pro Rider
Default COPS

Hey guys, take it easy, I WAS JUST KIDDING,... you didnt actually think I was serious, did you?

Old 07-03-2003, 07:32 PM
Pro Rider
Default COPS

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 07-03-2003, 09:42 PM
Pro Rider
Default COPS

if that was true and they could ride them on the street we better be able to lol

Old 07-03-2003, 11:58 PM
Trailblazer
Default COPS

Dirtrider078 we run your vin numbers throught NCIC and here in Indiana Idacs, also we check with the county to see if they have had any reported stolen and the description. That is why it is important that you write down your vin number and keep it some where you can find it. That way if your quad is ever stolen you can give the numbers to the police and they can get them entered into the computer quickly. Most thieves part quads out quicky and dump the frames, so getting that info into the computer in a timely amnner is very important. It's also a good idea to put these numbers on you A-arms, swing arm, motor, and any other parts, so that way if parts are recovered you can id them. We have had a lot of atv thefts here over the last couple of years, in Porter and Lake county.

Old 07-04-2003, 12:11 AM
Pro Rider
Default COPS

thanks ptlm3 i hope you know i dont have anything agianst cops but some are just azzholes do you work with some like that??

Old 07-04-2003, 01:15 AM
Pro Rider
Default COPS

ptlm3,
Keep up the good work. I played basketball at VU in the late 80's, I didn't know there was any place to ride around Valpo? I grew up in Michigan City and we had plenty of places to ride. I had a Tecate4 when I was in school, lived down in Locust Court Apts. and in the white house on the tracks on Morgan/Axe ave. When I was there last July 4th some hillbilly had turned it into a junkyard. I miss Jacksons [or what ever it is called now, McDuffy's,Duffy's,???] and Northside. Did you grow up in Valpo? I still have a lot of good friends who live there.

Old 07-04-2003, 03:02 AM
Trailblazer
Default COPS

A friend and I ran a couple of years ago. Couldn't tell you why, but at the instance we saw the cop our first instinct was to turn and run which we did. Down the pavement a couple of miles to a trail. At the start we were a 1/2 mile ahead of him by the time we got to the trail he was all over us. He was in a Tahoe. We got on the trail and I started to relax a little bit. My buddy was yelling GO! GO! The cop went off-road with us that tahoe was air borne a couple of times, but he couldn't keep up. Talk about a rush we got off the bikes and our body's were just shaking. One hell of a rush,but extremly stupid. We still laugh about it , but it scared the **** out of us. Stayed hid out in the woods for a couple of hours. My buddy's chick knew the guy and he was extremly pissed.

Old 07-04-2003, 01:05 PM
Trailblazer
Default COPS

Trx440 I didn't grow up in Valpo I grew up in Hebron, and I now work in Chesterton. Most of the places I ride at are on private property. Some friends of mine have tracks built so we all ride there. i also race MX down in Medaryville it's about 35 minutes south of Valpo. When you played for VU Bryce Drew wasn't on the team then was he. How do you like AZ it had to be a big change from Indiana, it has to be nice in the winter not having to deal with below zero temps, and snow.

Quick Reply: COPS