Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

I met a REALLY BIG LIAR at Silver Lake!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2003, 10:02 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default I met a REALLY BIG LIAR at Silver Lake!!

I think I surpised your brother with my stocker.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 07-28-2003, 10:04 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by: CTRaptor
Damn, Ive had that happen to me twice at glamis... first was a trinity bike, and the second was a sparks, I run with the 686's easily and these bikes took me by 2 bikes. Next season I will have better tires to race with (sand sharks is funny but I wanna kill) and I will show these boys what a stock bore can do... Raptor03 vs CTRaptor, CR686 vs Stock Bore... I cant wait...
The topic wasn't about stock bores with 11;1, 12:1 or whatever pistons, cams etc. This is no longer just a piped and jetted raptor. I'll agree though. A stock bore high compression/camed raptor is just as fast as a 686. 26cc isn't gonna make a noticable difference.

Old 07-28-2003, 10:09 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Naw, your comment on these forums about reaching out and grabbing his grab bar was ficticious at best. As I passed you by after getting a late start you weren't close. He was surprised that he didn't beat you by more was all but felt it wasn't worth debating in the forums. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Ps, you might get a PM about your adapters. Drag660 might be interested.

Old 07-28-2003, 10:13 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Cool.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 07-28-2003, 10:18 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

I'll be at Pismo this weekend and we can try it again.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 07-28-2003, 10:23 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

See, now i feel bad about saying that. LOL, He didn't want to steal your thunder because you did run strong that day. Maybe I should have followed his que. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Sorry, money is tight right now. The Vacation drained the funds. His quad is in need of some tranny repair although he now says he'll ride till it breaks completly. My blue quad needs a one way replacemnet. Gonna get the LA designs one and give that a try but the fundage won't be available till late Aug early Sept. Probably won't get to ride until then. Looks like a Pismo trip early Sept for me. Have a good time.

This is a kid thats interested in the adapter. Maybe you could PM or email him about it. Drag660@aol.com

Later

Old 07-28-2003, 10:38 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Don't feel bad I'm real happy with how mines running. He may have been a length or so ahead it seemed closer to me, but I think it'll be a different story on the hills where torque will come more into play. There I'll have a handicap, I'll be "torque challenged"[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Might have to do something about that by the time dune season gets here.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 07-28-2003, 10:43 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img].

You may want to reconsider. It is fun going faster. But geez the problems seem to compound once you open that engine up. Heck, your rich, selling all those adapters and stuff, shouldn't be a problem for you. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 07-29-2003, 01:08 PM
Pro Rider

Ill beat him buy more than 2 bikes there Dave..lol[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 07-29-2003, 01:18 PM
Pro Rider

GregV i weigh 155 lbs and am 6'3" there i own 99% of the 4 strokes out there, Weight DOES MATTER. if you pipe a raptor and do it right, then re gear you would be amazed at what they can do.

Quick Reply: I met a REALLY BIG LIAR at Silver Lake!!