Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

pos stock grab bar almost killed my friend......

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2003, 04:19 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default pos stock grab bar almost killed my friend......

This is the kind of guy who shoots himself in the foot and blames the guy who made/sold the bullets, then turns and complains to gun manufactureres that they should have considered half-wits like himself when the put triggers on guns[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img].

You are correct those bars are complete junk

You are wrong...YOU almost killed your fried

the two of you are responsible for your actions...you are obviously smart enough to form opinions and think/evaluate, however you don't quite understand consequences yet...thats fine...I'm sure it will come sooner or later...but until then remember when you do something...

ITS YOUR FAULT...even if someone directed you to do so

have a nice day

Old 07-21-2003, 04:47 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I am not trying to start a pissing match but a interstate (freeway) and a highway are 2 different things. I agree that riding a wheely that fast with another rider is dangerous and should not have been done a public road. People are going to do stupid stuff no matter what.

Old 07-21-2003, 04:59 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Raptorx44
I am not trying to start a pissing match but a interstate (freeway) and a highway are 2 different things. I agree that riding a wheely that fast with another rider is dangerous and should not have been done a public road. People are going to do stupid stuff no matter what.
Ok friend, I agree, theres a difference between an interstate and a highway. I just don't understand how that affects this topic what so ever. Are you trying to state that its not as dumb on a highway? I find it highly insignificant, but thats fine I'm done talking about the difference. Even if it somehow effects the lack of intelligence for the act.

Old 07-21-2003, 05:13 PM
Pro Rider

It doesnt matter if its an interstate or highway or sand or dirt for that matter. Point is you shouldnt be doing wheelies with anyone while ridiing doubles. You really shouldnt even be going that fast riding doubles. I ride doubles with my g/f at times but never have I put mine or her life at risk while doing so. Simply put...your an idiot.

Old 07-21-2003, 05:16 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Read my last 2 sentences. I am just saying people are going to stupid stuff no matter what. I agree with 100% of everything you said. Maybe you just took what i said wrong. I have seen people at riding areas doing major stupid stuff with kids and i even said a few things to them. Basically they tell you to F off or tell you to mind your own business. So now i don't say a word and let God handle it.

Old 07-21-2003, 05:30 PM
Pro Rider

maybe you just shouldn't ride double. that seems like a bigger problem to me than the grab bar. more dangerous too.

Old 07-21-2003, 05:30 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Raptorx44
Read my last 2 sentences. I am just saying people are going to stupid stuff no matter what. I agree with 100% of everything you said. Maybe you just took what i said wrong. I have seen people at riding areas doing major stupid stuff with kids and i even said a few things to them. Basically they tell you to F off or tell you to mind your own business. So now i don't say a word and let God handle it.
Fair enough.

Old 07-21-2003, 05:40 PM
Pro Rider

I did grab the clutch but once you are past the balance point that only makes you fall faster...

Old 07-21-2003, 05:41 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Xtremest
OMG...if your friend did in fact get hurt / killed.....how / why in the he!! would you ever blame it on the grab bar...

Your / your friends fault for riding wheelies w/ two aboard anyway. Be more careful when you being crazy.
my friend does not care.....it isn't anything to get scraped up a little.....if you never get scrapped or hurt in any way.....you are never moving.......

by the way.......how in the hell would you die during a 2nd gear wheelie?.....

Old 07-21-2003, 05:43 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: ATVman00169
come on now we all do stupid stuff now and then give the kid a brake.
good god.......thank you!!!!!
Finaly someone sees my side......

everybody screws up every now and then....

Quick Reply: pos stock grab bar almost killed my friend......