Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Warrior weight limit: anyone know??

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2019, 11:32 AM
Pro Rider
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Just sold my TRX 450R in like new condition, to buy the rolly polly King Quad 750, and just sold it, since it rolled over on me cracking ribs, and had the same issue with it, being way too top heavy, nearly rolling it several times after the accident! So I'm back with a trusted ol wheeler, the Warrior 350, good price, my 3rd one, and so far love it, very quick, fast, and feel much more trusting on it, staying more upright, lower to the ground, while out on trails! Looks pretty too lol There is a better rear shock, which I'm sure I'll need, being close to the max rider limit, and from reading many reviews, a used rear Raptor shock fits right in place of stock, with much more cush on the tush, when on whoops lol

Old 06-22-2019, 06:28 PM
Pro Rider
Received 44 Likes on 43 Posts

With this super low slung, sports car type of fair weather machine, you might not get much ridin in this year. This is one reason I never cared for a convertable sports type car.....not enough days to make it worth owning. I will take the all terrain, all weather, go anywhere vehicle that I can use anytime to get more days riding. Might have to go a little slower, but can go anywhere any time in comfort. Enjoy your little sport job, will see you on the trails if the going isnt to tough for your sports car...lol..

Old 06-24-2019, 06:46 AM
Pro Rider
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Owned 20 of these TRAIL quads, nothing new to me, been riding them many times a year, for nearly 40 yrs, and prefer the fast, quick, tight trail maneuvers, wheelies while doing sand roost up hills, Truly a trail machine, not a vehicle for ''road use only''! Where you expect to be passed by a greyhound, 18 wheeler's, church buses etc. not my kind of a pretend, trail riding machine, no thanks....would rather stay home and watch guys out having fun, on quads, on tv, riding on ATV TRAILS on TRAIL MACHINES!! lol
But if you do prefer riding on highways, at least ride it like you own it! Like the way we have taught our family over the years, example grandson at Bundy yesterday, this is how we roll! You were saying something about how to trail ride.... lol