great to be Canadian

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2003, 04:35 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default great to be Canadian

Originally posted by: NLWarrior01
Originally posted by: KILLERCUDA
Man I'm glad I dont live in canada because if someone breaks into my house there going to meet Mr. Smith&Wesson. eheheh
Move to Canada and there's less chance that someone will try to break in [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Besides .. if you shot at him and missed, and he cut himself on glass trying to get back out of the house, he'd sue you for a) shooting at him, and b) cutting himself on your broken glass!! Hehe
LOL You know what I think your right LOL

Old 07-31-2003, 05:30 PM
Pro Rider

Canada cracks me up. Is it really a country or just a big azz suburb of America?
Someday, in my lifetime, it will be part of the States just as Mexico and Cuba will be.
Canada and Mexico's economies are completely dependent on American dollars. Canada can not survive without us so just follow along and we'll keep sending our automobile plants to you. I wish we could tax you for "sponge-ing" off our economy.
Who said it's beautiful like no other place on earth?? Canada is the least beautiful of the 3 North American countries. The southwest US and Mexico BLOW away Canada.
Here's the problem with Canada. Summer is way too short. Winter is way too long. We make fun of International Falls, MN here in the states about their weather. That's as good as it gets in Canada. On top of that, when it is nice, there are more mosquitos and flies in Canada than anyplace I have ever seen. Oh yeah, in the winter it gets dark at about lunch. I'll take the crime and gun problems and everything else that goes along with the greatest country on God's green Earth

Old 07-31-2003, 05:39 PM
Pro Rider

Now that has to be the most educated post i've ever seen! LOL If there was a rolleyes icon i'd post it now..

Old 07-31-2003, 05:39 PM
Pro Rider

Gun control comes up in this forum because the people that are trying to take our guns away are the same people that want to take your quad away too. It's all a matter of freedome. If you don't want a gun, don't buy one, but don't put someone else down because they do own guns. Shooting guns is a form of recreation just like riding 4-wheelers. I bet you wouldn't be so proud to support the Maple Leaf if Canada decided to outlaw quads like they have hand guns.

Old 07-31-2003, 05:52 PM
Pro Rider

I never said i was against people who own guns..i just said it was funny how when the USA vs Canada topic comes up the first thing alot of yanks say is "gun laws". Its just that its not that big of a deal to me. I beleive in gun safety..join a club, learn to handle one, and shoot it right..go have fun..im all for it..i have alot of family that hunt, i've got no prob with them...OH and i think you can own a handgun, you just have to register it..im not sure of it..but i could be wrong..who knows..never really looked into it.

Canada is not gonna outlaw quads..or handguns..they're just trying to make it safer for everyone...they may not have the best approch, but still!

anyways..im going back to my iglo..

Old 07-31-2003, 05:56 PM
Trailblazer

Our guns are not only a privilige but endly our last stand when it comes to protecting our family ,friends and way of life.
I have been going to canada alot lately to see my girlfreind and the canads treat me like crap just because i am from the states. My girlfriend is loyal to her country but hates living there and admits the US is better. Just remember when you go to bed tonight that is only one thing in the world keeping you safe....The USA!

Old 07-31-2003, 06:00 PM
KGB
Pro Rider

You know, Canadanians have it pretty good. They have Government heath care (sky high taxes though), they don' thave to have armed forces (they have USA), they have NAFTA, so we can send our jobs to them, they have wonderful recreation, hunting, fishing, alot of oil, ect.
But I can see tow BIG drawbacks, you have to live there, and you have Ontario.

Old 07-31-2003, 06:03 PM
Range Rover

lol Trx440...u know whats funny also. USA is dependant to us to a point...we sell you natural resources, fresh water...

and i enjoy living in canada, especially Alberta. kilometers and kilometers of cutlines around our area to ride [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 07-31-2003, 06:10 PM
Pro Rider

I have never, not once ever not loved living in Canada! I love living where I do! Sure it could be warmer sometimes..but oh well! We do have alot of things up here that you americans need. Doesnt one of our powerplants supply like a 1/4 of the USA with power? What about all the lumber we ship down? Both countrys are dependent on each other. I've never had anything against the USA..great place to live..alot of the people are nice and such...but its when you talk to them, and they start telling you how crappy your country is, and how dependent on the USA we are..blah blah blah... Its so funny how LITTLE americans know about canada..our Prime Minister Poutine..LOL..

Old 07-31-2003, 06:11 PM
Weekend Warrior

See the reason we have the gun laws is because we have so much space to ride we couldn't care less about hunting. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Trx440 I'm sure you've never been to Canada before. As for becoming part of the states it's not going to happen. And we depend on you thats funny your from arizona, maybe we should just cut off the mosquito infested water we send to your sorry a**. Or maybe cut off your natural gas or stop sending you are oil. We could survive with out you, just as easily as the states could survive with out us. But why would any one want that to happen? As for being the least beautiful out of the three yeah right. Each place has it's own beauty are's just happens to be thousands of miles of trails in the Rocky Mountains, definitely not to shabby. Also your post seems like your angry at the world maybe you should seek some professional help.

I'm tired of Americans like him that learn about Canada from the simpsons cutting us down. I don't understand why so many Americans hate Canada so much, If any body knows why can you let me know?

Quick Reply: great to be Canadian