Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

PREPARE TO SUCK DUST YAMAHEADS!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2003, 09:49 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default PREPARE TO SUCK DUST YAMAHEADS!!!!!

StockRappy has a stock raptor and he's talking smack? LOL! sorry but thats funny. I agree tho, this post should have never been posted here!

Old 08-06-2003, 11:05 AM
Pro Rider

StockRappy is a DS hater for some reason...And claims to blow them away stock for stock. While most everybody knows with 2 good riders the DS will take the Rappy stock for stock.

Just goes to show how wishful thinking affects people so much.

Old 08-06-2003, 11:07 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: hondaboy101
THE LONG AWAITED HONDA 450 IS HERE!!!!!!!! for real guys it is to be undone this september. so all of you yamamorons who said ya ya i've heard it before, just wait onther month!!!!!!! it looks super wicked also. its also exactly like the yfz its pure RACE BREAD!!! prepare to die!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]
Big words coming from an EX rider.......HAHAHHAHAHAHAA
LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Old 08-06-2003, 11:33 AM
cop
Pro Rider

No, the 400ex was the fastest 4 stroke, then the DS650 came out in 2000. In 2001 the raptor came out and the DS650 was still the fastest production quad on the market. The raptor didn't replace the 400ex as the better quad, All sport quads knocked the 400ex out of the game. Honda couldn't even get their premier Quad, the rincon, right. Yeah the Rincon has some nice features, But it has drum brakes, no engine braking and gets beat by a suzuki Vinson 500 in a drag race. Honda makes reliable machines and that is it, they are boring!!!

Old 08-06-2003, 12:01 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: RAPTORAZ
Originally posted by: hondaboy101
your bad azz raptors arent gonna stand a chance!!!!

I'll take that challenge.
I will too.......and I don't even have a bad *** one
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 08-06-2003, 12:31 PM
Range Rover

ok all of you guys seem to be forgeting something. the 300EX that i have is a 1993 model. yes the first year in production. it is pretty much all stock. i have done a lil bit of work to it and plan on selling it around may next year or sooner. around here in fly ohio that bike in the same condition that it is in right now, will get 2000$ it would have gotten 1800$ before i put the razr tires on. now this is my first "sport" quad. i got this to get a feel for the quads since i have ridden dirt bikes for the past 11 Years. so dont diss my bike when its not the fastest thing out there. because if your ridding a raptor a banshee will smoke you. and if your on a banshee the yfz will smoke you. there is always something faster than your bike. me for instance can smoke the blaster. and mojave. (i only ride woods) so anyways i bought this EX for 1150 bucks. thats it. i plan on selling it, making some money on it. then doing the same thing with a couple more untill soon enough i will be able to drop cash on any bike out there. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] further more you guys who think that this forum should have never been written then why in the heck did you even reply to any of this>? i am not brand loyal i will own a yfz if the 450R never comes out. or another race bike. but you guys dont need to get all "bent out of shape" about this. it was a joke, this forum. i wanted to see what the outcome would be if i came into a yamaha forum and put this there. well i found out. but all of you guys who made fun of my screen name. thats ignorant, petty, stupid, stuborn, and just plain stupid. ya i am a 16 yr old. what the crap does that make a difference? umm no. cuz fact is i have probably ridden more stuff than you have. most likely the ones that diss me are ones with banshees out there riding in sand dunes. boy now thats complicated wide open now that takes some skill to do. i mean its not like just anybody can go out and buy a 3500 dollar banshee and ride wide open in sand all day. no for the "real" riders we play in the woods where speed isnt nearly as important as handling. oh ya you forgot the fact that a highly modded 300EX will smoke ANY quad in the woods. so dont diss it untill you know where i ride. but i am proud to know that you guys are so adult like in this forum. i wont quote any stupid statements that you "unnamed" people wrote. untill i get some me "smack" ideas im out of here. later all.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 08-06-2003, 01:03 PM
Pro Rider

COP theres noway that ur gonna tell me that the raptor just came out of the "blue", 400ex's were dominating 4-stroke mx's. The DS is fast but its just like a banshee...only for straight lines. Its way to heavy for mx and too wide for woods. Stock for stock a 400ex is right behind if not ahead than the almighty 660R on a track, and thats pretty pathetic considering the ex is just an air cooled 400...

Old 08-06-2003, 01:39 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: cop
No, the 400ex was the fastest 4 stroke, then the DS650 came out in 2000. In 2001 the raptor came out and the DS650 was still the fastest production quad on the market.

Not true. The 01 Rappy's were quicker than the 01 DS650's. Top speed was the same. Present day DS's are quicker than the 02-current Rappy's by a slim margin though. The 01 gear set was closer to optimal for the Raptor's power output. Too bad they break.

Old 08-06-2003, 03:16 PM
Pro Rider

A "buddy" of mine works for Honda. He told me that the new Honda, is really made by Yamaha, but painted RED!

Old 08-06-2003, 03:18 PM
Pro Rider

Hey, it worked for Kawasaki, right?

Quick Reply: PREPARE TO SUCK DUST YAMAHEADS!!!!!