Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

PREPARE TO SUCK DUST YAMAHEADS!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2003, 11:19 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default PREPARE TO SUCK DUST YAMAHEADS!!!!!

someone in the honda forum just posted it was all a hoax. the scetch was done by a 16 year old kid. dont know if i belive it or not but at some point it will come, just a matter of time.

Old 08-06-2003, 11:28 PM
Pro Rider

oh no my raptor is stock, sorry i dont have enough money to put in it......christ atleast i have a fast quad,try and put me down? get a life u bunch of potheads, i have nothing against the ds i have taken one stock for stock, that is not a lie, it did keep up with me though and i have respect for it, so next time u wanna make fun of me for having my quad stock, imagine urself only having enough money to buy a quad and not enough to put some green into yet....get a life

Old 08-06-2003, 11:55 PM
Pro Rider

perhaps you should look at yourself, and say the same things.

Old 08-07-2003, 12:08 AM
Pro Rider

confused...

Old 08-07-2003, 12:12 AM
rc3
Pro Rider

Some of these people are so funny, I love Honda but they took to long to do anything so I bought a Raptor, I also have a 400ex I will get rid if the 400 for a 450, BUT for all of you people who say the Honda will kill the Yamaha you need to get a clue. Each quad will have it's advantage's overall the bike will be so close that it will all depend on the rider. So everyone just needs to give YAMAHA and HONDA an applause for making these types of bikes available to us, so let's go out and enjoy the competition and face the facts. If the honda comes out it will be very competitice with YZF, and the YZF will be very competitive with the TRX450F. Hope everyone emjoy's there new quads!

Old 08-07-2003, 01:50 AM
Pro Rider

Biggest dealer group in the country here in Phoenix where I have a deposit told me that the TRX450 probably won't be as race specific out of the box as a YFZ450 and could very well come with reverse. That's cool with me though I don't really want reverse; it's just something else that can go wrong and if you need reverse at Glamis there's something wrong.
I like Honda's because I have had a great track record with them. 250R's and my 440 always ran as expected. Other brands always had their ups and downs. My Tecate4 is still my sentimental favorite but it was as unreliable as it was fast and unique. Most of all, there is always a better resale on a Honda ATV-dirtbike and more people willing to buy them used, though it is obvious that Yamaha has closed the gap in product quality that seperated themselves and Honda years ago.

All I want is a Sparks pipe, a set of Black Hiper carbon b-locks w/ Skat Traks front and back, a pair of double high CR black Tag's, kill switch, Ricky Stator front bumper, PRM desert grab and some AC pro-pegs. That ought to do it as long as A-arms axle and shocks from a 400ex or a 250R fit.

If it doesn't come out before Halloween I'll be on a white YZ4 with the same treatment.

Old 08-07-2003, 04:08 AM
Trailblazer

Where can I get some "race bread"? It sounds delicious and should make me even faster!

Old 08-07-2003, 04:44 AM
Pro Rider

lol, that was funny qwerty

Old 08-07-2003, 05:29 AM
Pro Rider

the little weasel who started this is running around having a grand time... i spotted him on 3 diff forums tonite. anyone sharpening an axe for the lad?

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 08-07-2003, 10:41 AM
Pro Rider

hondaracer305 i do own 3 quads all of which are yamahas my friend has 2 honda dirtbikes and races 4 them and has a honda quad even though he races 4 them he still agrees that hondas suck[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: PREPARE TO SUCK DUST YAMAHEADS!!!!!