Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Help w/Magura Hydraulic Clutch on Warrior?

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2003, 04:43 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Help w/Magura Hydraulic Clutch on Warrior?

I purchased a Magura Hydraulic Clutch from Rocky Mountain ATV. I received it today in the mail, and when I opened and read the instructions I noticed it said KX 250/500 on it. So, I called Rocky Mountain ATV, and the female I spoke with said that this specific application is universal. Well since I don't have instructions for the Warrior, I tryed to get as far as I could, and now I'm STUCK! I can't seem to mount slave cylinder to the exsisting mount that is attached to the motor. Anyone that could help me PLEASE it would be greatly appreciates, as I would like to go out riding this weekend.

Thank you,

John

Old 08-08-2003, 05:41 PM
Trailblazer

you have to remove the return spring first of all (leave it off when your done). also, you might have to pull the shaft that has the shift arm on it and rotate it around a bit. loosen that bold that holds it in and just pick it up and move it a couple teeth forward toward the bracket that holds the cylinder. remember not to pull the handle until its all installed or it goofs something up. you should end up with a few MM of free play on the endine side (able to grasp the cylinder and pull it out of the stop a couple MM only, if more than that install those little washer things.) you can go to their website and get instructions too

http://www.magurausa.com

Old 08-08-2003, 06:32 PM
Weekend Warrior

How do I mount the slave cylinder, the cylindrical object to the exsisting mount for the cable clutch?

Thank you,

John