Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Loyal Yamaha guy switching brands

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2003, 08:21 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Loyal Yamaha guy switching brands

I had a Polaris,also until a few months ago. It was old, ugly and tough as nails. And if you are going to treat a Polaris like a glass slipper then it may last forever w/ no probs. But on this side of the road we like to ride on a shallow river and there is NO POSSIBLE WAY to keep water out of the auto trans. My buddy has a Kodiak that has the same prob. Polaris makes a great bike w/ lots of suspension and wheel travel. Just cant stomach an auto tranny.

Old 08-20-2003, 08:24 PM
Range Rover

Polaris doesn't manufacture bearings or races and whatever you ride probably uses the same brand bearings that is on the Polaris. Who installed them???????

Old 08-20-2003, 09:01 PM
Pro Rider

Granted the Trailblazer is an entry level atv of old design but thats where brand loyalty starts. If someone new to atvs buys an inferior product then its not likely he is going to be a repeat buyer of that brand. I'm aware that all brands have some problems and a Sportsman may be a better machine than a Snailblazer but with his experience its not likely he or anyone else put through that situation will buy another Polaris. Would you? ......And that goes without saying for any brand.

To the Preditor guy; This IS talking with experience you bigga fool..................can't you read[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 08-20-2003, 10:36 PM
Pro Rider

I'll race your Warrior with my one big peice of rolling crap. By the way my big piece of rolling crap hangs with my 416EX, I doubt your warrior can.
I have a flattrack in my backyard bring that junkpile on down here u can suck on some dirt that i will be throwing in your face, And if you wanna do a straight line bring it you can see what my warriors got, If speeds the thing i got a sprocket that will lemme do close to 80- lets see if you can hang[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Ryan-

Old 08-20-2003, 11:07 PM
Pro Rider

alright i would not ever ride a warrior they suck real bad! there like 5 hp i think the breeze beats it in a race the quad is older than me! it's a terrble all around quad! my quad kills warriors and don't mess with a polaris ever with a piece warrior 80mph per hour ya and how long does it to get up to that speed 1 hour 2 hours just give up your quad is g@y and older than me get a new quad fast before it falls apart!........... o yea qzark you can kiss my @$$ too

Old 08-20-2003, 11:17 PM
Range Rover

Why all the hatin' on the Warriors?

Old 08-20-2003, 11:31 PM
Pro Rider

because i don't like them i have ridin them in the past and they don't satify my need for a quad so that why i bought trailblazer 400 cause satisfys my needs for a quad in this case have ridin a warrior before and i truly don't like it but this guy and you probably have never ridin a tblazer 400 and then judge i don't talk $hit unless i know my facts and i know how good a warrior is it's not that good it's o.k but it doesn't haul that much @$$ but this dude has never ever ridin a blazer 400 or a polaris so he can keep hiz f-ing mouth shut!

Old 08-20-2003, 11:48 PM
Pro Rider

tb400-which yamahas can you beat in the woods and sand as you say......the beartracker?

Old 08-20-2003, 11:55 PM
Pro Rider

The TB250 is a turd so your 400 is even a bigger turd!!...............foeking duma$$

Old 08-20-2003, 11:57 PM
Pro Rider

every single one except for the shee yfz and raptor but other than that i beat all yamahas! so there!

Quick Reply: Loyal Yamaha guy switching brands