Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

First quad thinkin the bashee..

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2003, 01:17 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default First quad thinkin the bashee..

well i usually try to tell people not to do something at all if i personally dont trust them. of course its possible, but it would just take a lot of work, and a lot of people i know arent afraid of anything and would ride a shee right up a tree and thats their wakeup call that they need to slow down. also, i know that i was at that age and, unfortunately still am impatient and cocky, and thats when you get hurt, when you think youre doing great and try something that youre not really good enough to do. and i know thats what a lot of people are like. i was lucky enough to never make any really big mistakes that cost me a bike or broken bones, but not everybody can be so lucky. its just a warning. andin my personal opinion, it wouldnt be easy to get a 13 year old whos never ridden before to ride a banshee, and ride it safely. im not saying it couldnt be done, it just varies from person to person how much patience and respect thay have for the machine. he might respect the banshee after it "scares him" by running into something, and that respect could cost him a lot of expensive repairs. in the end its up to him, im just offering my opinion, take it for what its worth.

Old 08-30-2003, 01:45 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default First quad thinkin the bashee..

Originally posted by: motojustin4
one thing just because hes 13 dont mean he cant ride a banshee i rode a 2 stroke when i was 6 i can handle mostly anything u give me so age dont matter if ur willing to take a chance and ride in your limits get the biggest thing u can at least hold onto to.
A Banshee is most deffinitly not in his limits hes never beeen on a atv before... And no duh age means nothing my friend has a raptor an he can race and beat pretty much anyone on the track down by my house