Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

roosting cows is so funny

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2003, 12:18 AM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default roosting cows is so funny

this may be one of the stupidest threds ever made but i have to share my laughter!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

today i was at my friends house and i told him about the topic "roosting cows" that was just an inside joke with my other friend and we thought it would be funny if someone ever did it. well, it happened [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]... i was on my friends bigred and (his dad wasnt home) we went into the pasture with all the heffers that were eating freshly cut feed, i went into the mud and hammerd down and roosted all the cows it was hilarious until the bull named "BIG RICK" stared us down and started chasing me (one of the scariest things thats ever happened to me). i was on the ground laughing for a good 10 minutes and it was the funniest thing that iv ever laughed at. no cows got hurt infact getting mud on them is a good thing so the flies and mosquiotos dont get on irritate them. i dont suggest roosting any other small animal such as cat/dogs/beavers, but large animals that like it, like cows, pigs, elephants, camels lol...

try it.. youll laugh.

Old 09-01-2003, 12:29 AM
Trailblazer

Sounds like fun! I need to get me some cows!

Old 09-01-2003, 12:30 AM
Range Rover

not proud of it but........ been there, done that.

Old 09-01-2003, 12:50 AM
Trailblazer

not proud of it? .. its not like the cows got hurt, right? its good to have mud on them for sun ray protection also from bugs!

its not like god is going to look poorly upon you. what do you mean not proud of it? im proud of it! ITS SO FUNNY!!!!

Old 09-01-2003, 01:00 AM
Range Rover

ok, maybe i'm a little proud of it.... i'm surprised we haven't been attacked by any cowhuggin' hippies yet...

Old 09-01-2003, 07:01 AM
Pro Rider

Come ride in Africa.......
You get to roost more than cows!
and sometimes you get to live to tell.....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]

Old 09-01-2003, 11:02 AM
Range Rover

Wow that's great... Idiots...

Old 09-01-2003, 11:30 AM
Pro Rider

its amazing how something so stupid can amuse some ppl..you are right getting mud on cows will keep them happy..i would think it ould have been more fun to roost your buddie instead of the cow..now if i would have seen that bull getting ahold of you then i would have fell on the ground laughing..im not a cowhuggin hippie,but i must say cow roosting is the stupidest thing ive ever heard of..im sure if your friends dad was home you both would have been getting your @$$ kicked..

Old 09-01-2003, 06:12 PM
Pro Rider

sounds like a ton of fun to me

Old 09-01-2003, 07:35 PM
Trailblazer

i never thought of myself being easily amused but this changed my mind.

ya its dumb, ... but ya its fun [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

i would have laughed if the bull got me too so dont try to put me down and make me look dumb your just trying to act mature [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img] if you dont like it, dont post.

Quick Reply: roosting cows is so funny