Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

roosting cows is so funny

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2003, 10:00 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default roosting cows is so funny

Blackballed do you call everyone an idiot who disagrees with you or just people over the internet. And if this how you are in the real world you probably don't have many friends. One of the things I tried to point out was that unless you where some sniveling little run to the teacher momas boy, you probably did things just as bad when you were young. The continued implication that you would shoot someone over bothering a cow is stupid. If that is really your opinion you belong on a ELF board or at the very least the seirra clubs chat board. Maybe it is stupid the kid who started this thread admitted that. But advocating shooting someone for bothering cows is much dumber. Hounddog defended his position I may not agree with everything he said but I will respect his opinion. You just call people idiot, punks and threaten to shoot them. Correcting people in a positive way or having a debate is one thing. Threats and name calling are truely juvenile. My point was that your attitude does not help educate kids or make them want to be part of any organisation trying to promote this sport.

"what ofteny happens; is that they take their childish actions out into 'the country'; where long range sighted weapons, heavy digging equipment and morals are commonplace.

Generally, they aren't even 'missed'..................... " That is an idiot remark!