Old 12-27-2003, 12:46 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Any good Places In New Jersey

things to do in NJ when ridding

1) PBA CARD!!!!!!
2) FAST A$$ QUAD
3) be prepared to meat A$$holes

also i read an article that some guy brout this land. They were in the middle of building a development in it but they sold it to this guy and he wants to make a trail/track area. THere were hundreds of piles and great trails from the trucks that coud be made extremely fun to ride on.

WILL NJ ALLOW THIS no why would they do what the ppl want

be friends wit local PD join volinteer fire dept or Rescue Squad. Im a firefighter and an EMT and my dad is Captain of the Rescue squad and we never get any heat from the local pd. Hell one even rode my quad

Old 12-27-2003, 01:00 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Any good Places In New Jersey

I have both of my ATV's registered in the state of NJ. Yet the state of NJ cannot even find 1 acre of state land to allow me to ride my atv. They still accept my registration fees though. I bought my first atv in 2001 and signed up for the atv riders course offered according to Federal law and I cannot take the course because there is nowhere in NJ to ride. This is not right.
I ride mostly in pennsylvania. Look up PA state forests online and you will find alot of trails close to the NJ border you can ride for free. Just make sure your atv is registered in the state of NJ and you have to have insurance too for your atv. Jack Frost is nice but their trails are really rocky. If you ride the state forests of PA they are not as rocky.