Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default what do u do when you see the cops on your quad

Thanx pimpR!

Old 01-05-2004, 05:12 PM
mtd
Range Rover

Modquad, you are right and like I previously said in other post and on this thread, I will not chase an ATV for multiple reasons:

1st: there's not much protection on an ATV. A racer type of ATV is 350 lbs vs Crown Victoria 1800lbs.
2nd: Most of the time the ATVer's being chase, there a terrible Adreanile rush going through you. (Been there done that!!!)[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]
3rd: most of the time during a chase, the ATV will flew in the wood. If there's a bad manoeuver by the ATVer's then What??? an accident!!! Seen one that screwed up the career of a police man and left a family without their 19 y.o. son??? Does it make sence. Kids was driving on the Highway, took the ditch kept on looking back at the Cop car... Bang hit a DOT road sign, A helmet kept on rolling with the kids head, they only found if later on because the cop's had turn around and stop chassing.
4th: I will see them back later on and because of frustration building up he/she might end up loosing the ATV for 30 day's.

Her the problems is the little racer types of ATV because they are everywhere and don't respect the other ATVers, that pay big money for their ATV and are seen like those kids that just want to have fun pissing of the public.

We (AS an ATVers) have to put a stop to that and do more education...

Thanks

Old 01-05-2004, 05:42 PM
Pro Rider

guys simple .. i go to the air port racing up and down there are usually 5 of us and we all chipped in and bought a solo radar detector for x-mas so when we go to the air strim four of us will ride up and down and one will hold the radar to see if anybody is comming. i was there yesterdat and it works good when i heard it beep i got on my quad and ran they all followed so we got away!!!! it was so cool. CrAcKhEaD did you ever race your quad with the mustang? what do you have into the mustang? I tell u thats a nice looking car!!!!!

-Matt-

Old 01-05-2004, 08:19 PM
Pro Rider

I got busted once and got a $25 ticket Damn EPA with their F150s in the middle of the woods!! who does that

Old 01-05-2004, 08:38 PM
Pro Rider

I RUN!! Been chased so many times its not even funny..never caught though!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 01-05-2004, 09:25 PM
Pro Rider

Yea i raced the red one, its a 98 GT with exhuast, gears, and an underdrive pulley kit. I beat him by about 5 car lengths. I havent raced my stang yet (the charcoal one) but want too! All mine has is a K&N and I just tinted the windows today![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] 5% all around. Im planning on selling my R and gettting a Saleen or Cobra R kit for it.

Old 01-05-2004, 10:17 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Is A Power Sport Junkie!

ok well... i got 3 "INCIDENTS" that happened to me.. 1st is the cops around here r weird... and once you're on there good side it's hard to end up on there bad side and the locals.. o man you know everyone( small town) so you jsut wave when your on your quad ... and lots of ppl understand... but just last friday i was riding at my friends just went for a quick lap aroudn the field and back and this WHITE unmarked police car polls up and i didn't see it till it was pulling away but like i said i was helmetless and got soemthing in my eye so i slowed down pulled in clutch( in 6th gear) and just let it slow without using breaks well then i was into the corner( back against cop) and i took off( was haulin major @$$) and then here coems this white cop car throguh the field( i was on the other side of the field b4 i noticed) and when i saw him i stopped almost imediately..and get got out RIPPED me off my quad and started yelling at me( couldn't understand what he was yelling) the cop asked R U FROM AROUND HERE i said yes.. tthen he said DO YOU LIVE WITHIN 1 BLOCK OF THIS FIELD! i said no then he asked DO YOU HAVE PERMISSION TO RIDE IN THIS FIELD!?! i said YES!( yelling) then he said well you better and drove off o yea he dumped a ticket on me but it was a windy day and it kinda blew away into some woods then when i got back up to my friends house( where the cop wwas sitting) he told me about the cop n stuff... and 3rd when i was coming home today i was hauln @$$ throguh the streets in like 4th gear( snowy out n streets were slick n it was dark and i had no headlights) i took m off)< and RIGHT when i went into my garage a cop went flying by lights on no siren... so idk what he was doin but yea...

Old 01-06-2004, 08:00 AM
Pro Rider

By riding where you're not supposed to YOU are ruining the sport for everyone. Be a man not a *****, if you want to play you gotta pay. Running only makes it worse.

Old 01-06-2004, 01:15 PM
Pro Rider

I ALWAYS run. Its not worth taking the chance. Theres no way for them to catch me, so why not? Never surrender!

Old 01-06-2004, 01:25 PM
Range Rover

if its all legal so i keep on going without giving them any special attention
in case they want to talk to me and check lessons inssurance ect...
i stop and show it to them cuz i payed lots of money to make my quad legal...
if i dont have inssurance or other illegal stuff i smoke em!!! run like hell....

Quick Reply: what do u do when you see the cops on your quad