Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

I give up...bye bye raptor.

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2004, 08:33 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I give up...bye bye raptor.

well, the guys are dumb for buying an 01 raptor, thats like the worst year they ever made..my dad has an 04 raptor, had it for a few months and not 1 damn thing went wrong with it...

Old 01-15-2004, 08:43 PM
Pro Rider

Turbo33, I saw your bike in the ATV mag and could not beleive the amount of money you wasted! how come someone did not stop you from doing something like that? You must have alot of money to waste, can I have some so I can show you what taste is. I mean gold plating, that makes me laugh. Why not stud your tires with 1carret diamonds lol.$50 gs on a quad, I got 10 into mine and its faster and dosent look like it's something Mr T would wear around his neck.Do you carry heat when you ride so you dont get jacked? How did it feel when the yfz 450 came out, or have you dumped 50gs into one of those too.

Old 01-16-2004, 07:24 PM
Pro Rider

All I have to say is keep reading the mags and see what's happening next !!!!!!!!!! You and some others call it waste but if you do a search, this topic has been hammered before and the end result was .........
In a nut shell I will say; what I call a waste is all the money people spend on drugs alcohol and cigs. How much is it worth to lead someone to Jesus through the ministry that I do with this quad? I know what is comming next in thats " Well just think of all the hungry you could of helped." I"ve heard all this before and all I can say to that is "what have you done for the cause of Christ in the last week?" Better yet in the last year?" You like most people look at the value of the money not the eternal value. As a matter of fact Jesus encountered the same thing when the woman poured expensive perfume on his feet.
Not to cause a flame or anything but I will do anything to lead others to my savior!!!!!!!!! JOHN 1:12
THANKS, TURBO

Old 01-16-2004, 07:49 PM
Pro Rider

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Old 01-17-2004, 12:14 AM
Pro Rider

the buzzards are circling......... let me know when you start parting things out kuz28

Old 01-19-2004, 05:21 PM
Range Rover

Everything brand X builds is crap. My brand, brand Y is better. I can outrun any built brand x with my brand y. It goes 100. Anybody who thinks brand X is better than brand Y is stupid, but brand Z is even dumber. If you have brand Z or X, you should just stay home. I put the loudest pipe I could on my brand Y, but it wasn't loud enough, so I just took it off. I drilled holes in my air filter for MAXIMUM air flow. I roost all over all of you.

Old 01-19-2004, 08:32 PM
Range Rover

Originally posted by: mmmbeefy
Everything brand X builds is crap. My brand, brand Y is better. I can outrun any built brand x with my brand y. It goes 100. Anybody who thinks brand X is better than brand Y is stupid, but brand Z is even dumber. If you have brand Z or X, you should just stay home. I put the loudest pipe I could on my brand Y, but it wasn't loud enough, so I just took it off. I drilled holes in my air filter for MAXIMUM air flow. I roost all over all of you.
I even did better than that. I hooked up the Hoover in reverse to my airbox to blow MORE air in! My flow is better than ANYONES. Works great too, till I get to the end of the cord.