Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Went to Glamis

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2004, 05:33 PM
RIP Dear Friend
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Went to Glamis

Originally posted by: raptor03

I wont be posting here for a whle because most of you act like some bitche$,i said hi to all the real buddies when i was there and they came up and said hi to me,ive gotten e-mails from azsand talking **** but he seen me everyday at his camp and had not one word to say ,but over the net he has something to say...
AZSAND hasn't posted in some time, I think he got ran over by a yellow hummer gone wild[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 01-21-2004, 05:48 PM
Range Rover
Default Went to Glamis

Originally posted by: raptor03
I wont be posting here for a whle because most of you act like some bitche$,i said hi to all the real buddies when i was there and they came up and said hi to me,ive gotten e-mails from azsand talking **** but he seen me everyday at his camp and had not one word to say ,but over the net he has something to say...
I don't remember seeing you in our camp everyday??? I would of noticed your bike, I was actually looking for it
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 01-21-2004, 08:18 PM
Pro Rider
Default Went to Glamis

Originally posted by: Raptor660Fam
Originally posted by: RAPTORAZ
Originally posted by: Raptor660Fam
Here is a few more vids

Dad's heat race

Here's the perfect example of how close Sparks and Kenz are. Here's the "Average Joe" Sparks 690 with 39mm FCR's versus the "Average Joe" Kenz 727 with stock carbs.

BTW, thank's for the visual reminder that it was your Dad that edged me out of the finals.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Your welcome. I didn't know that was your bike, I would have introduced myself. My dad is actually running 35's right now. had a great time, you should run up to the cinders in flag sometime, where there are hills the legth of the sand road[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]j/k they are steep and long though

We'll definately have to do some Cinder's trips this summer. I'll have to try your gearing setup next time I go to Glamis. My 12/43 combo sucked. 3rd gear would over-rev, and 4th would lug. Either way, it fell off at the top of the hill.

Old 01-21-2004, 08:43 PM
Pro Rider
Default Went to Glamis

RAPTORAZ Keep your gearing you'll probably stay in 3rd at Cinders because the hills are twice the size if China wall and twice as steep.

Pat

Old 01-21-2004, 09:44 PM
Range Rover
Default Went to Glamis

What happened to all of those craycraft and trinity bikes?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]I guess Sparks is still # 1, Kenz a solid # 2 and gaining. Craycraft and Trinity will continue to battle it out for the " Overrated Internet Hype Award." Any Trinity/Craycraft 686 quads in Alabama or Georgia that want to play? Truth me, I am an "average Joe" from the "hood. Dirt or street, I ain't never scared homeboy[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 01-21-2004, 10:19 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Went to Glamis

I believe Kenz was running the MBRP drag pipe.
He was, but it has been modified to create more horsepower.

RoostKing...

Old 01-21-2004, 10:34 PM
Pro Rider
Default Went to Glamis

Originally posted by: RoostKing
I believe Kenz was running the MBRP drag pipe.
He was, but it has been modified to create more horsepower.

RoostKing...

Shhhhhh! No giving away our secret's.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Besides, you're gonna make all these Craycraft guys cry if they find out we've discovered a way to make their pipes work against them.

Old 01-21-2004, 10:52 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Went to Glamis

LOL! Im not telling em how, just that we were...

Ancient Chinese Secret!

RoostKing...

Old 01-21-2004, 11:07 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Went to Glamis

Originally posted by: RodSmith32

I don't remember seeing you in our camp everyday??? I would of noticed your bike, I was actually looking for it
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Sam and Mitch (sixsixt) came by our camp everyday to go on rides with us and to the hill. I'm the guy who had Richard (AZsand) weld my hub to my axle on the black and white Raptor. Our circle of people included my rig, my brothers camper and DS. My nephews red lifted truck and two motorcycles. Punisher (Tony) was in the circle along with Blackhawk (Chris). MRds was behind Tony's rig. TVI had his rig in front of Tonys rig and the Sandpig and crew were in front of him.

Which person were you in this circle? Actualy, I guess you were with Richards group in this circle. Which person were you. Did we talk? I'm also the person who's son was injured on Sunday and taken to the hospital if that helps. Just trying to place faces with names. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] TIA

Old 01-21-2004, 11:09 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!
Default Went to Glamis

1.Frist Rappy03 i think everyone here who was there can tell you i asked them if they had seen you !!! As a matter of fact todd(speeddemon) asked me everytime i seen him if i had seen you yet.We both looked for you with out fail.
If you knew who i was you should have introduced yourself because i did not know who you were!!! but no biggie there were many people i did not get to meet and that dose suck but it is life.

2.And no i did not race rappy03 i was passed out sun night[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

3.wshrdskn i know who you are but why did he not introduce himself if he knew who i was. I did not even know who you were until you introduced yourself and if he was hanging out with you i guess he must be alright because i liked everyone i met.

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] And rodsmith was in our camp.And as you found out we are a friendly bunch they should have introduced themselfs.WE WOULD HAVE DRANK BEER WITH THEM !!!!!

Quick Reply: Went to Glamis