Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Went to Glamis

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2004, 07:27 PM
RIP Dear Friend
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Went to Glamis

Originally posted by: 1BigDSRider
Im pretty sure I ate Dr. Atkins.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
LOL, I had to go eat a whole can of Salmon after reading that.

Old 01-23-2004, 07:32 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Went to Glamis

After the first , I gave up Stoggs,Bread,and POP(thats cola in Oklahoman).

Everyday I feel like someone kicked me in the BALLZ. Is this living???

Bigger.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 01-23-2004, 07:57 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Went to Glamis

Originally posted by: biggerisbetter

That would be soda in Fla.

Old 01-23-2004, 08:25 PM
Pro Rider
Default Went to Glamis

[i]Originally posted by: RAPTORYFM660r[
LOL, I had to go eat a whole can of Salmon after reading that.

You just gave yourself a case of mercury poisoning.
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 01-23-2004, 09:26 PM
Trailblazer
Default Went to Glamis

Originally posted by: sixsixT
Originally posted by: biggerisbetter

That would be soda in Fla.
That would be coke in NM, then they ask you "what kind?"

Old 01-23-2004, 11:11 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Went to Glamis

Does anyone else have a problem checking out the video's that are posted in this topic???? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 01-24-2004, 02:49 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Default Went to Glamis

I always like to have the DS guys on my side with the trouble starts....especially with growling stomachs. lol

Raptoraz- Hp is great but you got to make it hook and go. Might and might not ( 45 more HP) The guy that runs 4.2 is a bracket racer. He has been doing it for years. I do not see any other raptor doing that this year with just a few trips to the drag strip. Uphill or downhill. This 4.2 raptor will be going to a few other tracks this year. I expect it to do better than 4.2 on EVERY track it goes to. I know that i am guessing here because my brain is dead at the moment. But i think the banshee guys claim it takes 120hp or better to run 4.0-4.2 I hope Howars bike does run a 4.2 or better this year.

So how muck HP does Howards quad make? A gilbert insider told me it did 70 off the bottle. What does Kens t-rex make?
Originally posted by: howardstern
I got the power to beat that time. I just think that it can only be beat'n on that track, do to the down grade! I think at canyon it will be around 4.3 - 4.4

That is a ballsey statement for a quad that has never been timed faster than 4.9 Todd is good so time will tell. If you run 4.8 or better the BDC will be bowing every time you walk by. I forsee Assand getting out of quads 100 percent so he does not have to run you

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 01-24-2004, 03:19 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Went to Glamis

Yamaha660r, im having problems with raptorfam's video aswell. Anyone else.

Old 01-24-2004, 10:36 AM
Pro Rider
Default Went to Glamis

I had to download the newest version of Window's Media Player before I was able to view the video's.

Old 01-24-2004, 10:50 AM
Pro Rider
Default Went to Glamis

Originally posted by: 14mins
I always like to have the DS guys on my side with the trouble starts....especially with growling stomachs. lol

Raptoraz- Hp is great but you got to make it hook and go. Might and might not ( 45 more HP) The guy that runs 4.2 is a bracket racer. He has been doing it for years. I do not see any other raptor doing that this year with just a few trips to the drag strip. Uphill or downhill. This 4.2 raptor will be going to a few other tracks this year. I expect it to do better than 4.2 on EVERY track it goes to. I know that i am guessing here because my brain is dead at the moment. But i think the banshee guys claim it takes 120hp or better to run 4.0-4.2 I hope Howars bike does run a 4.2 or better this year.

So how muck HP does Howards quad make? A gilbert insider told me it did 70 off the bottle. What does Kens t-rex make?
Originally posted by: howardstern
I got the power to beat that time. I just think that it can only be beat'n on that track, do to the down grade! I think at canyon it will be around 4.3 - 4.4

That is a ballsey statement for a quad that has never been timed faster than 4.9 Todd is good so time will tell. If you run 4.8 or better the BDC will be bowing every time you walk by. I forsee Assand getting out of quads 100 percent so he does not have to run you

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

It's Howard's decision on whether or not do divulge his HP numbers here. As for Kenz T-Rex, it's over 100 RWHP. And Ken has plenty of traction and wheelie controlling devices, so Howard's bike will be well set up.

I wouldn't count out the BDC or AZsand. As both have some tricks up their sleeves. Next year, power adders will be a requirement to be competitive.

Quick Reply: Went to Glamis