Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

LOL

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2004, 07:07 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default LOL

hehe i just snuck outa my house and went for a ride on my friends blaster and came back and my parents didnt even no cuase the football game was too loud (thank god for surround sound) and he has it bored out to a 240... that thing was haulin @$$ i always thought blasters were slow.. lol we almost hit a tree backward when we lost control and were spinin and then almost drove off a four foot ledge...lol

Old 01-18-2004, 07:12 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Default LOL

Thats just great. I have some advise for you junior.....that Blaster can put you in a wheelchair for life or even worse if you do not respect it. ATV's are not toys. Be safe and enjoy atving....peace.

Old 01-18-2004, 07:17 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default LOL

Thats just great. I have some advise for you junior.....that Blaster can put you in a wheelchair for life or even worse if you do not respect it. ATV's are not toys. Be safe and enjoy atving....peace.

Exactly.

Old 01-18-2004, 07:22 PM
Pro Rider
Default LOL

Originally posted by: garyc660R
Word.

plus the way you described it...you were riding double on a blaster?..

Old 01-18-2004, 07:25 PM
Super Quad Patrol
Smokes meat all the time!
Default LOL

Originally posted by: garyc660R

yep

none of the fun you had would be worth getting hurt in the slightest

Old 01-18-2004, 07:44 PM
Pro Rider
Default LOL

Hey man, refering to the title, I'm not laughing, doin stupid stuff like that is what gets all these damn lawsuits!

Old 01-18-2004, 07:57 PM
Pro Rider
Default LOL

wow guys lighten up we were only goin aroound 10-15mph when we came close to the tree... i was riden my bicycle down a hill at the quarry as fast as i could and was goin about 30-35 and nailed a tree( that was last weekend and look whos alive to still talk about it) and there was snow at the bottom of the wall ... we would have landed on the four wheels and maybe of fell of the quad when it hit but we would have been fine it would have just been a ruff ride. We were riden double on a blaster i was on the back and dont worry when i get my quad i aint gonna try that stuff... i like to be in wide open flat areas.

Old 01-18-2004, 08:32 PM
Pro Rider
Default LOL

xxyamaha,

You have no idea how little it takes to put you in a wheelchair for life. I know a guy who endo'ed on his mountain bike and will never be able to scratch his own nuts for the rest of his life much less wipe his own ****. You are literally an accident waiting to happen. Stop riding a quad like a moron. Its Sunday, I must have the preacher coming out in me today. Just take it easy and dont kill yourself or others.

Old 01-18-2004, 08:35 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default LOL

so who wants to take bets that the kid wasnt wearing a helmut..
i got 5$ that says he wasnt!

Old 01-18-2004, 08:37 PM
Pro Rider
Default LOL

Hozed, Im not taking that bet either. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]