Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

How come honda builds lackluster motors?

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2004, 07:18 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default How come honda builds lackluster motors?

DaBeech point well taken, I will be in San Deigo CA this week! How far are you from there?

Old 02-02-2004, 10:23 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Punker660
Everybody complains about these posts but everytime I have a legitimate problem or question I'm ignored by most of you and only a few people help me. Is it because answering my question is not entertaining you? If I can help anyone w/ my limited knowledge of atv's I'm going to. I thought that's what this forum was for. Thank you to the few (and I mean few) who have helped me.
I think this kid knows whats up.

Old 02-02-2004, 10:50 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by: thomez
Originally posted by: Punker660
Everybody complains about these posts but everytime I have a legitimate problem or question I'm ignored by most of you and only a few people help me. Is it because answering my question is not entertaining you? If I can help anyone w/ my limited knowledge of atv's I'm going to. I thought that's what this forum was for. Thank you to the few (and I mean few) who have helped me.
I think this kid knows whats up.
LOL You left out part of his quote.

Thanks Chet [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 02-02-2004, 10:57 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: RAPTORYFM660r
Originally posted by: learning2fly
[Q
Ok, you won't see me telling someone there a dumb@sses or get off your sister.

When you find it, post it.

I will eat your dirt if you do[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Your point is well taken.... I agree that I went to far....
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 02-02-2004, 10:58 AM
Pro Rider

I know I did. I kept the mature part and left out the kid in him [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Now if we had some adults that would ignore the 10 year old in them... we'd have something.

Old 02-02-2004, 12:45 PM
Pro Rider

I really do mean it though, as a matter of fact, sixsixT (one way) and you thomez (polishing case) are two of the most helpful for me. You've both helped me within the past two days. My pictures are always changing so you may not of realized I was the "kid" but you two are part of the VERY FEW that are here to help. Thanks guys.
These flame posts are fun though[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] (there's that kid again[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img])

Old 02-02-2004, 02:03 PM
Elite Pro Rider

[i]Originally posted by: TellicoGrizz660[/I

But we are talking about QUADS here not family!!!! Personally, I think alot of these people who post on this forum have very strange relationships of the xxx kind with their quads!!!!! No wonder I see so many honda owners with "SLIP-ON" and "FULL" exhaust systems!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!
ROFLMAO

Thomez- college has not tought you much so far, hopefully in a few more years....
I can get as many people to want you banned also, but why? I did a search on you and found that you appear to be a follower more than a leader. But i was bored in less than 2 minutes . You raised some interesting questions about yamaha sitting on there butts for years and no mx frame. But then again i look foreward to each new day and i do not dwell on the past. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 02-02-2004, 02:54 PM
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

14mins- you don't live in the past, huh. But yet you say why has it took almost 15 years for honda to come out with a race quad.

Once again you made a complete fool of yourself.

BTW Thomez is helpful, rather see him than you on here.

Old 02-02-2004, 05:04 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: 14mins
[i]Originally posted by: TellicoGrizz660[/I

But we are talking about QUADS here not family!!!! Personally, I think alot of these people who post on this forum have very strange relationships of the xxx kind with their quads!!!!! No wonder I see so many honda owners with "SLIP-ON" and "FULL" exhaust systems!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!
ROFLMAO

Thomez- college has not tought you much so far, hopefully in a few more years....
I can get as many people to want you banned also, but why? I did a search on you and found that you appear to be a follower more than a leader. But i was bored in less than 2 minutes . You raised some interesting questions about yamaha sitting on there butts for years and no mx frame. But then again i look foreward to each new day and i do not dwell on the past. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
What is funny is that this is coming from a guy that had to change this post about 4 times to get it right, I watched it happen. I was cracking up. I think in 2 days I have offered as many helpful posts as you do in a month - rather than bait the children why don't you share some of that vast Raptor knowledge that you supposedly have? I'd rather follow than lead the lemmings.

Old 02-02-2004, 07:16 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: biggerisbetter
I think Honda is smart. They make thier street bikes,dirtbikes,and quads competitive,but still maintain thier reputation of quality,and best handling. They put all thier Resorces to work in RACING with thier FACTORY teams. they higher the best riders. have the very best Rocket scientists working in the pits,and they win ALL what they set out to win.

Honda Wins all the Dirtbike races with Ricky C.
Honda wins all the GP races with Valentino R.
Honda won the BAJA 1000 with a Rincon(last year) and 450r this year.
Honda WILL win ATV national championship if they so choose to this year.
the list goes on and on.

Everyone in racing knows the TEAM HONDA is THE RIDE to get if your a talented rider. Because they will spare NO EXPENSE to win.

My comments are not to down grade Yamaha, or anyone else. but Hondas MARKETING seems to be alittle different, and I think it works the best. Their are more loyal Honda fans than any other brand in the world. go figure.

bigger.

yep. 14mins you are the sh!ttenist talkinest guy around. I love it! This is so funny. I don't think there's a guy... ok, Honda guy, that you haven't pissed off yet. Congratulations, you did what you came to accomplish, lmao. Bigger made some good points though. Why change what works right?

Quick Reply: How come honda builds lackluster motors?