Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Who's craycraft is this on ebay?

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2004, 03:31 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Who's craycraft is this on ebay?

Hey guys it is my quad. This is slappie.

I am glad I saw this thread. I got scammed big time!!! I had a Buy It Now price of $6100 and I saw that it sold via Buy It Now. Boy was I pumped! Then I saw the buyer was from France. No big deal. Then I read this on his profile in the "learn more about me" section: "Hello. Je m`appele Mandar Edy je suis un grnad cuchon i`m a fat pig stupid, a butthead i`m just a sucker. i scamm people. this is what i do for living". What kind of Jackass would do something like that?

At this point, I'm thinking "Oh Crap!!" This guy just cost me $90 bucks for the listing and because it sold. What a jerk. Then I see that my feedback rating is 66% instead of 100%. WTF? Then I see he left feedback that I had no item to sell. Needless to say, I have reported his punk *** to ebay and hopefully he'll get banned. I wanted to respond and leave negative feedback for him, but figured it was best to just let ebay take care of it and not get involved. Long story short, I thought I had it sold but instead I got screwed! I even had a pretty good bidding war going on towards the end there. Bottom line is that the Raptor is still for sale, and I DO have something to sell. Hopefully ebay will erase the negative feedback soon.

I did get the email addresses of the interested people and have some leads with a guy coming looking tomorrow. From now on, no more ebay for me.

Anyway, I have decided to give dirtbikes another try. I grew up on them and my wife gave me the OK to buy another. I'm trying to decide between the CRF-450 and the YZ-450F bikes.

In regard to my quad, holy crap do I ever treat it like a baby! Bob knows! My wife sometimes thinks I love it more than I love her! I almost got sick to my stomach when I added up all the aftermarket goodies on the thing. $6500 in aftermarket parts alone. I took the best care of this quad that you can imagine and most of the stuff is almost new. I don't really get to ride much (Bob knows that too!), so it has very low hours. There will be no problems for the buyer of this quad. I'll even throw in a brand new GYTR clutch that I never got the chance to put in. It doesn't need a clutch yet, but with the 686 power, I'm sure it won't be long!!! This thing hauls.

Enough sales pitch. PM me if you have any interest in taking it for a spin and taking it home.

Thanks guys for letting me rant. I feel like killing someone right now.

Old 02-22-2004, 02:12 PM
Pro Rider

Look at the fake shipping address this jerk gave:

pig cuchon
71 rue d`un stupid
Roanne, Rhône-Alpes 42311
France

I hate this!!!

Old 02-22-2004, 03:23 PM
Pro Rider

Get a KTM 450 !!!! you will be glad you did [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 02-22-2004, 03:27 PM
Super Quad Patrol
Smokes meat all the time!

sorry to hear you got jacked around slappie

Old 02-22-2004, 06:42 PM
Pro Rider

Thanks for your condolences!

Everything happens for a reason though. I got in touch with a guy who was interested before right after the bogus auction closed. I emailed everyone that was interested and told them it was still for sale.

He came over today and bought it!!!! I got a cashier's check in hand. Wells Fargo in a supermarket was open and he was able to get the check and we closed the deal today. He is a very nice guy too. He used to have a hopped up KX-500 so he knows how to work on motors.

The best outcome I could have hoped for. A happy home for my well loved Raptor, and a new riding buddy!

I told him about the forums so that you guys can help him as much as you helped me.

I'll still be here though. Once a Raptor is in your blood, it never completely leaves.