Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Banshee?

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2004, 11:47 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Banshee?

Originally posted by: warrior68man
I would love to have your shee lol.....I love the colors...and you got lots done to it....let me sell my warrior..and I'll get back to you
Was that directed to me? if so, then the only thing you need to worry about is shipping, Ill give you an idea of how much it cost to ship- a jeep shipped from florida to Atlanta GA is only $450.00.

BTW, i could post some updated pictures if you want some, and take my word for it, i dont trash my quads, I have never flipped it, but its a second hand quad so i couldnt tell you the whole story about it (i have no idea) but its in great shape like i said.

Old 03-22-2004, 04:46 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Banshee?

Yes, lol, that was directed to you.....sure, some updated pics would be awesome if you dont mind.

Old 03-22-2004, 08:19 PM
MrG
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Banshee?

the banshee is a fun crazy bike. i like it alot. one of a kind trustme

well if you take care of it it should last a long time

Man they are the best for trails and im not bias because i sold my shee for a 4ooex. They make trips really really fun yeah u do get soar the next day. Once you learn the cluth it will be a great bike. i have topend pipes on mine too i dont lack bottom end power. You could also port ur cages theres a site that shows you.

Yes they have plenty to putt around tight trails.

Im not a good jumper cant help u there

Well fo me it was and its always a thrill especially when you first try it in the street.

The banshee is one of the best hill climbers in my view. Banshees climb up very very good in powerband. Unlike a four stroke if you bogg you better think quick, on a banshee when you booggg you can pop the clutch and instead of popping youll burn out till you hit poweband. Popping a 4 stroke will probably cause a wheelie. In hungry vlley there are tons of hills that turn and i go so so so slow up them i kinda learned my bike.