Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

my album is updated with mx pics

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2004, 11:17 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default my album is updated with mx pics

I updated my album with a couple mx pictures from my race yesterday. Let me know what you think.

Steven

Old 03-22-2004, 11:20 PM
Pro Rider

awesome pics! cool too see both of the new 450's side by side... very nice pics, and very nice quads! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 03-22-2004, 11:26 PM
Pro Rider

Nice pics dude, ya gotta love MX [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-23-2004, 12:05 AM
Pro Rider

Awesome pics Steven.

Old 03-23-2004, 12:22 AM
Trailblazer

Whic one of the 450's is faster in top speed and pickup? And which one has a better ride?

Old 03-23-2004, 12:32 AM
Range Rover

Nice pics. By the way, how does your dads V-Force sound with the duals?

Old 03-23-2004, 12:41 AM
Pro Rider

My hat is off to anyone that is any good at MX
I'm too out of shape to even think about it............I run about one lap full blast..........and then I peter out....LoL

Trending Topics

Old 03-23-2004, 01:32 AM
Pro Rider

superfastwolf: My yfz beats the hrc 450 in drag races on the dunes. We have raced a lot of times and every single time i will win. I have a pipe, no lid, and cam mod. He has the hrc kit and thats it. As for comfort i prefer the 450r. It is definately more comfortable but as soon as i get my seat from cascade they should be equal. Overall i prefer the yfz. Different strokes for different folks.

solostyle: The vforce sounds amazing. It is so damn loud and beefy. Sounds like a blown camaro.

bigscary: I was tired after my practice laps. I thought i was going to die after the second moto. Its amazing at how difficult riding mx is. Its so completely different then any other type of riding i have ever done. Its definately one of the most rigorous things i have ever done in my life.

Old 03-23-2004, 08:46 AM
Pro Rider

I LOVE mx, i ride it more than trails, i love to see the look on peoples faces when you launch a quad as high as they can on a dirtbike, it pushes me to ride more! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-23-2004, 10:53 AM
Pro Rider

The Chicago Area Sucks! We have nothing like that around here. Infact, we have nearly no riding areas left. Strange since we have the supposed 3rd biggest population in the country! If all my friends and, family weren't her i'd move in a heart beat!

Awesome pics!

By the way, what do they charge to ride on that track? Is there only certain times you can go to practice? I'd kill to try a real MX Track!

It seems that Cali is the place for everything = They have a huge following for Atv's, RC Cars, and, most any other type of racing (which i'm into) I really live in the wrong area! LOL

It there anywhere to see a vid of MX Racing? Why is it never on TV? There is Cycle Mx on ESPN2, why not Quads?

Quick Reply: my album is updated with mx pics