Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Latest ebay scam... with MY pictures!

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2004, 05:05 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Latest ebay scam... with MY pictures!

Originally posted by: polarsport500
id be pissed too. if it was me id go to this guys house and beat the living **** outta him. if sumone ever even thought of taking my bike, being 6'5 and 245lbs, i would own them. contact an administrator on ebay and let them know right away. give me a call once you find this guy and ill personally go with you to beat the living day lights outta him. good luck
I'm 16 250 6'4" some of those little guys are strong but nothin stops a big man when he's mad.

Old 04-06-2004, 06:58 PM
Pro Rider

Dang.. If i was you i would email them agian and tell them 1 more time also tell them to trace it so they caN FIND OUT IF HAS YOUR BIKE. Once they trace it. Go to his house, Put poo in a bag light it on fire, Knock on the door and go in a bush. I promise you will think this one is funny [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]. He still probobly does not have your bike. Just taking your pictures. I would still be funny. Harras Him till the on dont shine.

Ebay users from diffrent countrys are almost always scammers. Its eay for them beacuase The US can not take legal action to another country without talking to a lot of people. They would not do it for a ATv nor a nice car or a triaxle dumptruck. Mabay 3 farriares if your lucky. The people at wesern union told me this. I almost had a 2002 raptor for 1 grand.. i Knew it was wrong. Glad i did not get rid of the money. another tihng is that they need to be from another company i just thought. Beacuase when the money is transfered it is sent to there address witch i to the UK. Unless they have a friend there and there at america runing the scam.. perfect idea.... Im to smart for that [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 04-06-2004, 07:00 PM
Pro Rider

Talk to him threw via email and tell him you ewill pay him right now for the bike a little higyher then what its at now and sent them omething descusting in the mail. Im sure you can use your ideas. This would really be funny. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

DO IT KRAW

Old 04-06-2004, 09:48 PM
Weekend Warrior

Hey everyone! First of all I am not trying to insult anyone, but if you think someone is going to go out and spend 6 or 7 grand on a brand new quad and then turn around 6 months later and sell it for 2 grand, i would think that you need to get your head checked!!!! Are people that gullible??!! Wake up and smell the reality!! First of all why would you even want to buy something like that from over seas, the shipping would be outrageous, if there was a quad for sale. personal, I wouldnt buy anything over $100 unless i could see it first or i had there name, address, phone number. And who would buy anything off of e-bay from a private auction you cant even contact any of the other buyers you deserve to be riped off!! Thats my 2 cents now!
Lonnie

Old 04-06-2004, 10:46 PM
Pro Rider

I'm 16 250 6'4" some of those little guys are strong but nothin stops a big man when he's mad.

its true, dont mess with the big guys when their pissed. things get ugly. especially if you got a fist the size of a football.

Old 04-06-2004, 10:49 PM
Pro Rider

forgot to mention i was 16 as well. supposed to be 6'10 when im done growing, sure hope theyll make sum big azz quads later on, even bigger then now haha. that sportsman 700 efi is lookin pretty sweet