Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

banshee vs a predator on pavement drag

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2004, 10:55 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default banshee vs a predator on pavement drag

how do I not know what I am talking about?? I don't see where you are getting that?? You don't seem to think that there is such a thing as a fast polaris, and I hate to break you bubble but there are fast polaris's. My dealers quads are extremely fast...like i said, it went unbeaten at glamis on thanksgiving one year....so that, if you knew something like you say you do, then that should explain something right there.

Old 04-22-2004, 11:07 AM
Pro Rider

i say you dont know anything ATV's is because you think that a pred can beat a banshee which def is not true unless the pred is fully modded and the banshee is stock. but you on the other hand are just to IGNORANT to realize that. and if your dealer won at Glamis then there must not have been to many modded banshees around. and you have to learn when to keep your mouth shut about things you dont know about.

Old 04-22-2004, 11:10 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

o im sure on thanksgiving weekend just no one showed up that year...yep i highly doubt that....plus he is winning most of the drags here in the midwest, i think he won almost all, or placed high, in the monkey butt drags.....but i dont know anything

Old 04-22-2004, 11:29 AM
Pro Rider

do you even read my posts all i said is that there prolly wasnt very many modded banshees out if a pred won. by the way what are you his bi@tch. you think hes the all high and mighty dealer who can beat every single quad in the world right just learn to deal with the fact that banshees are faster then preds and that your dealer does not have the fastest quad considering its a pred. what makes you so stubborn and ignorant you dont listen to anything i say or anything lebanshee said preds are not that fast so just leave it at that before you make yourself sound even more stupid then you already are. your just digging yourself a deeper grave let it go preds are not that great of quads even when they are modded.

Old 04-22-2004, 11:37 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

no im not stupid, maybe a little stubborn, because so are you(you don't believe that a pred or a sport can be fast) by the way the quad at glamis was a sport, and i realize he isn't the fastest in the world, but i think the is "one"-meaning right up there, of the fastest around. We are pretty close, that is why i support him so much. I know that banshees are very fast, and i know they have always been, but other quads are fast too, you don't realize that.....how is it that you think there were no modded banshees are both glamis and monkey butt??? I'm sure that they just didn't go....if they are so fast why wouldn't they go and have fun and win?? Because he won most of the races, and like i said was unbeatable at glamis.

Old 04-22-2004, 06:28 PM
Pro Rider

I get off work and I gota come home to more BS. Ok first off any quad can be fast. But there is a price. Your friend might have a very fast PRED. However he probably has loads of money in it and at MOST is probably putting out 70HP, Maybe 80HP. This however is not including the bottle or a supercharger not sure what mods he has. Which we wolln't count because any quad can put one of these on. Now lets see him make a pred with 125HP with no nitrous or supercharger. Guess what it wolln't happen. At least with a preditor engine. There is no reason to argue about this because you are wrong. Sure he'll beat my shee, I have under $800 in my shee. Lets see you beat me with that much. OH wait you cant. You need to get a big bore and that cost $$$$$$$$$$$$$. Then I would get a $300 port job and your getting smoked again and I would have about a grand to still play with. Get over it you have a nice trail bike leave it at that. I believe you beat a piped shee but you need to remember that jetting plays a big part in a banshee. If it is off it is easy to beat on. But if you race someone with correct jetting and a good rider it probably wolln't happen. May be in loose dirt but surely not on pavement.

Old 04-22-2004, 06:50 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

yeah...it was in sand....the pred I was talking about is close to 100hp(on just gas), and i think he only has about 2 or 3 k into it, maybe less(because he does all of his own work, and can do machining) I realize they prolly aren't as fast as some shees, but they are fast.

Old 04-22-2004, 06:53 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Here is his site....if you all want to look at his pred and his sport.....click here

Old 04-23-2004, 07:46 AM
Pro Rider

BradRacer18 you are one of the most funnest guys on this forum lol. A Pred with 2k into it beating a Shee with 2k into it, Yea Right. I bet if you put pipes on each the Shee is going to win. Stock Vs Stock there very close but after a couple mods the Shee is gone, just like with a Raptor and Pred. The Raptor would do the same to the Pred. I know there are some fast Polaris quads but there not even close to a Decked out Banshee or Raptor 727 686. Yamaha quads are king of speed when decked out, everyone else is on stand by.

Old 04-23-2004, 07:51 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Bradracer18
how do I not know what I am talking about?? I don't see where you are getting that?? You don't seem to think that there is such a thing as a fast polaris, and I hate to break you bubble but there are fast polaris's. My dealers quads are extremely fast...like i said, it went unbeaten at glamis on thanksgiving one year....so that, if you knew something like you say you do, then that should explain something right there.
You can't even say its a Fast Polaris, Dude it doesnt even have a Polaris engine in the thing, He has built several 3 cyl. drag racers. The fastest was the Beast. It was powered by a 310 HP motor, thats not a Polaris Motor I can tell you that. It might have a inch of Polaris on the thing.

Quick Reply: banshee vs a predator on pavement drag