Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

What about your girlfriends/wives?

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2004, 02:44 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What about your girlfriends/wives?

I'm with you, always bitch$g, tell them what you think....opps, got to go, the wife is coming, better get these dishes washed. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 04-23-2004, 03:47 PM
Pro Rider

I have a 10 year old son and a 8 year old son that have both been riding for about 3 years now. I've tried like crazy to get my wife to ride with us but she is always asking why go up that hill? Why go through that mudhole? Why go fast? Why do you ride in the creek? Why Why Why? I keep telling her it must be a guy thing. Her idea of riding is 1st gear around the house in the yard. My sons really like the hard stuff and mud, lots and lots of mud, and running fast! I geuss it all depends on your riding style. If you can ride as good as the guys your riding with, and don't mind riding the same trails (mud holes, hills and all) that they do, then I don't see a problem. I've rode with guys that won't go where everone else in the group does, and its more of a bother trying to not leave them out in no where land than it is fun. If your always looking for ways around the hard spots it can be aggrevating to the rest of the riders. Don't get me wrong, DO NOT ride over your head, but try no to slow the group down either. Also, have you ever thought that he might be jealous? Maybe he doesn't want the other guys to be around you?

Old 04-23-2004, 05:41 PM
Pro Rider

Mismasterblaster... If your boyfriend doeset want you i DO I NEED A GIRLFIEND THAT RIDES lol

Old 04-23-2004, 06:12 PM
Pro Rider

...sorry j-bomb, i think she would need someone a bit older, a bit more experienced, and a bit more high-speed, buddy[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 04-23-2004, 08:30 PM
Pro Rider

Will see about fast animal mother.. wait till we go riding.. I might bve riding a sport ut/ but i know i will make you eat roost [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 04-23-2004, 10:07 PM
Trailblazer

Blaster is up and running as of this mrng. And right now its loaded up and ready to go on the Dakota. As long as its nice tomoro and he doesnt have anything important to do... we're goin riding. and if he does have something important to do.. IM going riding. Also... dealer called about the 350 raptors. A few are finally in and i get to go see them tomoro! Should be an interesting weekend...

Old 04-23-2004, 10:16 PM
Pro Rider

You go girl......[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 04-25-2004, 03:37 AM
Pro Rider

Yeah.....My wife loves to come ride.....she just hates when I bring my girlfriend[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 04-25-2004, 04:36 PM
Trailblazer

Well guys... my boyfriend actually took me riding yesterday. Poor guy has to sit at home today tho because its raining here. I got the nice day lol! We had alot of fun, and i kept up just fine. Too bad they all have YFZ450s and raptors... it makes it harder to keep up on trails. But it went good, no major crashes... nothing broke. it was a good day!