Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

What about your girlfriends/wives?

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2004, 10:52 AM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What about your girlfriends?

What do you guys do when you go ride and your girlfriends want to go? Do any of them ride with you? do any of them have their own bikes?

Im asking because I really started getting into riding when I started dating a guy who had a quadzilla a year and a half ago. Right after, I bought my own bike and quad... and he never wants to let me go. I get the impression that .. if nobody else'se girl friends want to go.. why should I ask to go? When mostly its because the other guys dont have girlfriends.

Old 04-21-2004, 10:58 AM
Pro Rider
Default What about your girlfriends?

Make sure the wife dosen't want to go. JK

Old 04-21-2004, 11:06 AM
Pro Rider
Default What about your girlfriends/wives?

My wife would rather stay at home and watch tv but she does have her own bike. Now my girlfriend on the other hand loves to ride![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] jk

Old 04-21-2004, 11:17 AM
Pro Rider

I only wish I had a bike for my wife to ride, that way she could always go. Most times we just double up, or she stays home. She has gone for short rides on her own, but I don't like her to do that too often cuz she's not very experienced .. I'm trying to get her into it though .. I've got some pics of her doing jumps on my pic page .. nothing spectacular, but this is the first time she's really ridden a 4 wheeler. She much prefers snowmobiles .. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 04-21-2004, 11:22 AM
Pro Rider

Take a look at my pics, my girfriend looks forward to riding as much as I do. In fact next year she wants some kind of toy hauler so she would have a shower and a potty instead of doing the sand camping thing.

Old 04-21-2004, 11:33 AM
Pro Rider

Usually if its a long ride with alot of our friends, my girlfriend will go, but if I'm playing around the house with the neighbors she usually stays home or finds something better to do then get all dirty....But I did buy the Trailblazer for her.

Old 04-21-2004, 11:36 AM
Pro Rider

My girlfriend doesn't like to ride. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] But I prefer riding by myself anyways[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 04-21-2004, 11:47 AM
Pro Rider

Mine rides when ever we go to the dunes. She's not much for trail riding.

Old 04-21-2004, 11:49 AM
Elite Pro Rider

I'm lucky that my husband always wants me to go riding with him. I understand that sometimes they just want a "guys only" ride, and I respect that and have no problem with it.
Personally, I wouldn't care if I was the only girl on the ride. If you can ride good and keep up with them, I would go anyway.

Old 04-21-2004, 11:57 AM
Pro Rider

My wife just started getting into riding. For the longest time she didn't want to have anything to do with it, but she's suddenly become interested recently so I've got a little Blaster I'm rebuilding for her.

If I'm going to go riding with just the guys though - she understands and doesn't try to intrude. I'm lucky enough to have a wife that understands that sometimes I just need time with my friends and be able to leave her and the kids behind for a few hours.