Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Aledo Trailer Park June race update

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2004, 04:04 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Aledo Trailer Park June race update

yeah i thought it would be longer than 7 and 1/2 , but i am planning on tring to go.
Rudy

Old 04-25-2004, 05:50 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: 14mins
yamaha660r- only 1200 miles. I thought you were far away. No excuse not to attend. Bring Raptorman with you. I wonder if a trinity guy and a craycraft could survive that many miles together. Mark your calander and make the trip. Who knows what will happen in 2005. Live for the present. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Only 150 gallons of fuel. We will feed you and provide a spot free of fireants for you to sleep on. Your wife spends that much on a fast trip to the mall.
I agree, 1,200 miles isn't that bad....more than a one day trip, but still. I do understand about Raptorman though, if he's scared I guess thats a good excuse.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Seriously though, if you're going anywhere this year, this is the place to go. IMHO.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

BigDsRider, do you think the Donkey will show up? I hope so, it looks intresting to say the least...not to mention I hear its fast.

Any predictions on who is going to be top cheese this year?
Or who do you planning on beating to the line??

School will be out by the time the races start, so there will be NO Big Yellow Busses in the winner's circle when the dust settles.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 04-25-2004, 10:58 AM
Pro Rider

come on guys

Old 04-25-2004, 12:36 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Ward, from another post I believe hes planning on making the trip.

Im going to say that its going to be another repeat for the Yellow buses again in the 4stroke classes.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

As for beat downs, Anyone who lines up against me, I'm going to take out. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 04-25-2004, 04:00 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: BartlettRacing
sheesh I feel lucky ! only 1,000 mles for me [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] ? would it be better to camp there (25'camper) or stay at the hotel ? do most stay there and party ? ect ect ...... is my dog welcome ? just stuff like that ...Water there ? (for camper)... is there a nos refill station there ? alky there ? nitro there ? or 100% bring your own ...dyno cost's , is the racing free. just wondring due to the load getting mighty heavy for that long of trip..... avarge weather temp that time of year ? ........ <<<<<<<<sheeesh I ask alot

thanks for the info !!!!!!!

I don't want to take words out of someones mouth but i'll answer a few of your questions for you:

When I went most people stayed out and shot the breeze around a fire
There were some dogs there
I believe there's a fillin station down the road that sells race fuel... don't know about alky/nitro
Dyno cost was 20/25$ when i was there
Don't expect the weather to be less than 85 w/ 50-60% humidity (Gotta love tx [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]isgust[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Racing was free
Sorry don't know about the RV situation

Mike

Old 04-25-2004, 06:23 PM
CED
Pro Rider

Well i just might try and make it as well.

Old 04-26-2004, 05:43 AM
Elite Pro Rider

Bartlett- Bring the dog and the trailer. Water is about 600 feet away, i may run a few hoses down to the camping area. I will have to check on the NOS. I am not sure where everyone gets that. Maybe dollarbillz and some others will chime in on that.

Ward- Raptorman is excused from the races. It would be a long trip home after his trinity fails to make a stand.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] J/k

One thing i will say and i think this is true. If this year is like the 3 previous years you WILL NOT find a faster group of quads in one spot anywhere in the US. I have been to a lot of places and you are usually lucky to find 10 fast quads to run with. There will be at least 100 if not 200 plus very built quads here if not more. I was at glamis over thanksgiving. Over 100,000 people and there were less than 10 fast ones.

I have had a bunch of emails from guys that do not post on here or post very often that claim they are coming and have well built machines.

The yellow school bus will not be victories this year. Way to many 740's have been built to the hilt in the last year.

Old 04-26-2004, 10:46 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

School will be out by the time the races start, so there will be NO Big Yellow Busses in the winner's circle when the dust settles.

LMAO, you guys say that every year, and EVERY year the DS's are in the top spots!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

BIggerisbetter.

Old 04-26-2004, 10:57 AM
Pro Rider

we can refill the nos about 10 min down the road

Old 04-26-2004, 02:54 PM
Pro Rider

14mins do you know if the dyno machine will be there friday & saturday or just saturday?

Quick Reply: Aledo Trailer Park June race update