Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Aledo Trailer Park June race update

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2004, 01:09 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Aledo Trailer Park June race update

I think that I gotta get my shee ported and head on up there. I don't know if I'll make it there this year but yall can see me in little sahara this october. My shee has more than bolt ons though which means I would be facing the same situation as jakal is. I wish I had some regular compression pistons now. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 04-27-2004, 01:33 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by: RAPTORYFM660r
Originally posted by: sixsixT
Originally posted by: KGB
sixsixt, you going through Utah, I-80 or I-70?
I haven't looked but I would probably be taking I-10.
How far is it for you?
1407.32 miles each way.

Old 04-27-2004, 06:38 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Bartlett, its amazing, with the size of your puppy, he doesn't just ****** off the whole shock.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Bigger, we mean it this year.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

roosthrower, don't worry there will be plenty of people in your situation. I am going to have to run WAAAY out of my class (speed wise) because of some of my mods. There will be enough non-classed races to go around.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 04-27-2004, 08:18 AM
Pro Rider

Geez, You miss a day looking at the posts and come back to see your getting beat on by the CR guys [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

You guys might want to be carefull... You really don't want none of the DRAG-N [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] LOL

I wish I could make it down this summer but I just don't think its possible. Next summer it is going to be planned and I will be there.

Later,
The trinity built DRAG-N [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 04-27-2004, 01:42 PM
Pro Rider

i will be there wether my bike runs or not

Old 04-27-2004, 01:48 PM
KGB
Pro Rider

SixsixT.
I din not look into it very much, Unless you live in Norcal, I woudl be way out of your way. Oh well.
thanks

Old 04-27-2004, 02:58 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Raptorman- waiting until 2005?? Take your beating like a man this year instead of waiting another year for the inevitable [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Looks like we need to chip in to get the raptorman here. What is a race with a trinity worth?? A dollar tops??? The chance to line up and run 14mins?? PRICELESS LOL It is all in fun. The 2001 races were dominated by trinities. ( that was all we had)

The special ed bus is going to go home empty handed this year. The DS guys can only ride so long on the Boms and dune devils coattails[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 04-27-2004, 03:05 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: 14mins
Raptorman- waiting until 2005?? Take your beating like a man this year instead of waiting another year for the inevitable [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Looks like we need to chip in to get the raptorman here. What is a race with a trinity worth?? A dollar tops??? The chance to line up and run 14mins?? PRICELESS LOL It is all in fun. The 2001 races were dominated by trinities. ( that was all we had)

The special ed bus is going to go home empty handed this year. The DS guys can only ride so long on the Boms and dune devils coattails[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Just like the old saying goes... (you better watch what you wish for, you just might get it)! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

And the race against MY Trinity would be worth a lesson in humility! LOL Like you said its all in fun. I would LOVE to make it down, but I guess you guys are off the hook until 05'

Besides if I came down you would have to make it interesting... Say one run, you and me for 100$? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 04-27-2004, 03:10 PM
Pro Rider

14mins what are your prediction for the classes that ward posted?

Old 04-27-2004, 03:18 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

The special ed bus is going to go home empty handed this year. The DS guys can only ride so long on the Boms and dune devils coattails

LOL! Whatever man. I remember taking home a trophy a couple years ago[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Dispite your scare tactics! LOL.

This year we will have to pit a Bomb vs. a Rappy in each race if all possible, so we DS's dont have to knock each other off. That way the final 10 quads should all be DS's.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Ward.... you and I have unfinished BIDNESS![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Bigger.

Quick Reply: Aledo Trailer Park June race update