Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Aledo Trailer Park June race update

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2004, 07:27 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Aledo Trailer Park June race update

Originally posted by: roosthrower
Is there gunna be a sand drag out there? What tires should I bring? With the grass drags I'll be fine with regular dirt tires right? How many people show up for this? I'm starting to get serious about this. I'm gunna show up if I can get some answers.
Its just dirt drags, no sand. Most people run one of four different tires: 1; 4 snows, 2; Pro Wedge IIs, 3; stock Raptor tires, 4; stock 400ex tires. This is just what most people use, most dirt tires, such as hole shots or Razors, will hook up ok.
I think there were 138 entries last year, with more expected this year.

Bigger, LOL...I also feel like I owe CED one too. Last time out he consistantly beat me up the hill. I hope it was from my slipping clutch, but I'm not sure...he's pretty dang quick.

Old 04-28-2004, 08:23 AM
Pro Rider

14min... I talked to the wife last night and we tried to work it out, but we already have vacation time scheduled in July and August. She is going to see if she can change a week to June but there are already two people scheduled off for that week so it doesn't look good.

For 100Bucks I will push your quad to the line and then race you, That way I clear a smooth 200$ [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Rappys Unite? whats up with that where did the Trinity bashing go? LOL I don't care who I race I have fun as long as I race someone!

Maybe I can make a trip down on one of the weeks off in July or August, and we can line em up! Besides the way you are breaking down the brackets it looks like you are making sure your 686 isn't going to run with my 727. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Any way have fun guys! And 14 I may call you closer to one of the weeks I'm going to be off.

Later,
Drag-N

Old 04-28-2004, 10:28 AM
Pro Rider

KATY BAR THE WINDOWS-----> THE DRAG-N IS COMMING TO ALEDO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just talked to the wife and she has the time off. So I will be at Aledo in June!

Mark you better get the chicken ready! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I will see you all there!

Yamaha660R... you going to come along?

Old 04-28-2004, 10:46 AM
Pro Rider

14mins ya'll need to put more thought into the wheelie bars, I sure would hate to see what happened to velocityraptor repeat itself again. Every time I watch the replay of that my back starts to hurt.

Old 04-28-2004, 11:23 AM
Pro Rider
THEBOM Racing. If it don't scare you a little, it's not going fast enough !!!

Wheelie bars on a quad are as much of a safty factor as they are for performace.

Old 04-28-2004, 11:43 AM
Pro Rider

What class would a stock Raptor with nitrous be in? And is there going to be any bracket racing or is it all heads up? For me it is only 367.7 miles, a lot less than a lot of you guys! Approx. drive time is 5 hours 51 minutes. I think me and a couple buddies may have to show up. I still have to get this micro switch set up. What a pain [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Old 04-28-2004, 02:03 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Is Mr. Hp going to show up with one of his new 730's? Looking forward to seeing how one of these motors run. Or even one of the 800's I keep hearing about.

Ward, I think Ced's bike is alittle faster now.

Old 04-28-2004, 02:13 PM
CED
Pro Rider

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]I will try like hell to make it,sounds like a very good time.

Old 04-28-2004, 02:34 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

As long as the price for the trip down and back isn't going to set me too far back, I will be rolling in with the Drag-N!!!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

I can't wait to see you boys in Aledo! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 04-28-2004, 02:42 PM
Pro Rider

I want to go!!! Oh how I wish it was'nt so far; sounds like a very good time. Someone want to meet up and drive half way and i'll drive the other half. What are the exact dates of the event? Thanks, Slim

Quick Reply: Aledo Trailer Park June race update