Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Aledo Trailer Park June race update

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2004, 03:31 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Aledo Trailer Park June race update

class 3 kind of sucks if you only have a 400 or 450 cc motor,sounds to me like the guy that wrote the rules for this class owes a Raptor,

Old 04-27-2004, 04:21 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

I will arrive in style with theraptorman....fashionably late in June 05.

Old 04-27-2004, 05:41 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

dang, only 25 hours of drive time for me. hot damn!

Old 04-27-2004, 05:59 PM
KGB
Pro Rider

Beech,
Come pick me up, on your way....

Old 04-27-2004, 07:54 PM
Trailblazer

I will be there with my 350 but i guess i will be runnin with the 470s and everything that might be a lil better competition. What is the exact date and is it in the same place it was last year with the same track or is it sand this year.

Old 04-27-2004, 11:17 PM
Pro Rider

Is there gunna be a sand drag out there? What tires should I bring? With the grass drags I'll be fine with regular dirt tires right? How many people show up for this? I'm starting to get serious about this. I'm gunna show up if I can get some answers.

Old 04-28-2004, 12:34 AM
Pro Rider

I will be there as well with my son. I think we will have a small quad race also this year. He will be on a LT80 modded of course. I can't wait!!!

Old 04-28-2004, 01:00 AM
Pro Rider
THEBOM Racing. If it don't scare you a little, it's not going fast enough !!!

Originally posted by: biggerisbetter
The special ed bus is going to go home empty handed this year. The DS guys can only ride so long on the Boms and dune devils coattails
LOL! Whatever man. I remember taking home a trophy a couple years ago[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Dispite your scare tactics! LOL. This year we will have to pit a Bomb vs. a Rappy in each race if all possible, so we DS's dont have to knock each other off. That way the final 10 quads should all be DS's.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]Ward.... you and I have unfinished BIDNESS![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]Bigger.

I think bigger is right. I think I had to race more DS's than Rappys till the finals.

The names need to drawed out of a hat or fastest quailfier like a bracket is set up..

Old 04-28-2004, 02:05 AM
Pro Rider

I like to make it, what's up sixsixt are you for real..[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 04-28-2004, 03:09 AM
Elite Pro Rider

There is going to be a few changes as far as the classes go, Bob , Crafty and i were talking about them tonight. A quick run down of the thoughts

300 foot races fourstroke

1. 90cc and under
2. 180 cc and under
3. 250cc and under
4. 400cc and under
5. 500cc and under
6. 660cc and under
7. 703cc and under
8. 704cc and above
9. open class

These are all pump gas or race gas, IF YOU RUN ALKY you have to go up a class, swingarms are fine in any class. No thought was put into wheelie bars today. THIS IS JUST A IDEA. I am open to suggestion. Keep in mind that we really need to run no more than 10 seperate classes and you have to fit in somewhere. I would hope that most classes have 20 plus quads this year. You will have friday evening and 1/2 a day on saturday to run anyone you so chose and make as many passes as you care to. Come 3 or 4 pm and then lets run for the throphies. After that run who you want again.

We have a tree to start the races and we will have a water truck this year along with a tractor to keep the track in good shape. We strive to improve yearly

What are your thoughts on the classes?

Raptorman- Only a 100 bucks?? I pay the kid that brings my quad to the start line that much. Remember on aledo national day it is raptor vs ds. We have to unite for the big picture on various occasions when the school buses come rolling in. We have caused many a ds owner to sell the bus by the end of the day. The rooster thru in the towel, dsmike and hurycne followed. Fear over took them i suppose. lol

Quick Reply: Aledo Trailer Park June race update