beheading story....

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2004, 09:54 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default beheading story....

Originally posted by: BigBubba
Originally posted by: Outlawlawndragster
Trying to make yourself feel a little more normal by seeing if anyone else is like you?
There is nothing neet about seeing some one dead or dieing . You will probly learn my point of view as you grow older . Some people see it on a daily basis
Thank God your not one of them
Theres nothing to be ashamed about just because he watched that video! You couldn't even imagine how many people choose to watch stuff like that, and he never said it was neat that he saw it either. Open your mind a little, and realize that not all people should share your opinion. I believe he is perfectly old enough to view a video of this type and have a good point of view towards it without taking it out of control.
thank you bubba...

Old 05-15-2004, 10:21 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

i just watched the video... graphic? yes... disturbing... a little... i didnt find it as bad as i thought it was going to be.

Old 05-15-2004, 11:57 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Where can I watch it ? Iam not al sure I want to see it but I have seen some preaty bad things in my life

Old 05-15-2004, 12:00 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

[quote]
Originally posted by: Hozed
Originally posted by: solostyle
Screw IRAQ. Quit screwing off and pull every American soldier out of there and fly 1 plane over. Drop the good ol A-bomb on those fu(ks and get this over with.
i agree... call me and him what you want... those people cause nothing but problems over there... kill them all. i see no need to screw around with these stupid little gun fights, thats how americans die, and thats not what we need. what we need is that country completely demolished and rid of all the morons over there.[/q

I agree....

Old 05-15-2004, 12:33 PM
Pro Rider

I have a differnt opinion on this than you guys.(no the beheading wasn't exceptable), but not every iraqy is like that. My step dad is over there on buisness right now, and hes arabic, and has familly that lives in bahgdad. Not every iraqy is out there to kill americans. It is more of the uneducated and uncivilized ones that are doing this. I agree that what happend to Nick Berg wasn't acceptable but just because theres some people like that doesn't mean we need to drop a bomb and kill everyone there.

Old 05-15-2004, 12:43 PM
Pro Rider

Could it be a fake/?

came accross this while searchingl.. i am downloading the movie now it is 32 percent.. so what do you guys think of that/

Old 05-15-2004, 12:48 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Hozed
Originally posted by: solostyle
Screw IRAQ. Quit screwing off and pull every American soldier out of there and fly 1 plane over. Drop the good ol A-bomb on those fu(ks and get this over with.
i agree... call me and him what you want... those people cause nothing but problems over there... kill them all. i see no need to screw around with these stupid little gun fights, thats how americans die, and thats not what we need. what we need is that country completely demolished and rid of all the morons over there.
I agree, except, that every Iraqi person is not like those that be headed this person. Dropping the bomb on them would kill all the innocent, law abiding and freedom wanting soles as well as the ones who deserve it. It's not an easy solution. Once these are gone, there will be many more waiting in the wings to take their place. I wish it were as easy as dropping the bomb, I'd be all in favor of it.

Old 05-15-2004, 12:50 PM
Pro Rider

Just got done watching it thats pretty fu(ked up sick bastards

Old 05-15-2004, 12:59 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

where do i download it ? I cant find it

Old 05-15-2004, 01:39 PM
Pro Rider