Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

beheading story....

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2004, 01:05 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default beheading story....

im sure all of u by now have heard of the american civilian getting his head cut off....i was wondering if you guys have seen it and what your thoughts are, if you would like to see it i will reply with a link but it is very disturbing and i do not recommend it to almost anyone, im 16 myself and could stand to watch it a couple times but i wanna know what your guys thoughts were, me personally, i couldnt care less if everyone in iraq died

Old 05-15-2004, 01:21 AM
Pro Rider

Trying to make yourself feel a little more normal by seeing if anyone else is like you?
There is nothing neet about seeing some one dead or dieing . You will probly learn my point of view as you grow older . Some people see it on a daily basis
Thank God your not one of them

Old 05-15-2004, 01:23 AM
Weekend Warrior

i suggest no one see it... im still a little screwed up from watching it... i accidently stumbled across the link and didnt know what was going on until it was too late. i havent been able to sleep good since i seen it. very disturbing... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 05-15-2004, 01:26 AM
Pro Rider

I havent been able to see it yet. Im one of those people who want to see it , then wish i had'nt. Where was the link at ?

Old 05-15-2004, 01:29 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Outlawlawndragster
Trying to make yourself feel a little more normal by seeing if anyone else is like you?
There is nothing neet about seeing some one dead or dieing . You will probly learn my point of view as you grow older . Some people see it on a daily basis
Thank God your not one of them
Theres nothing to be ashamed about just because he watched that video! You couldn't even imagine how many people choose to watch stuff like that, and he never said it was neat that he saw it either. Open your mind a little, and realize that not all people should share your opinion. I believe he is perfectly old enough to view a video of this type and have a good point of view towards it without taking it out of control.

Old 05-15-2004, 02:31 AM
Range Rover

dont be so quick to judge till yuo have lived it. i have returned from there after a year. i have seen worse than that video. imagine seeing a comrade being dragged from a vehicle and stoned. imagine seeing a comrade's dead body being hung like a trophy. seeing that vid fills me with anger and makes me wish i was back there so i could seek revenge of the heartless souls that produce that stuff. there is nothing nice over there. our leaders should do the right thing and wage a war like no one has ever seen. id be the first in line to volenteer to go. no american deserves to be treated as such. america is home of the free and its people like me that keeps it that way

Old 05-15-2004, 03:08 AM
2TV
Pro Rider

In my opinion it would be good for every adult to see it, especially those that are on the “left” side of the political meter. Then one might realize how savage some “people” can be. I still find it hard to imagine that over 3000 people died right here on U.S. soil, not to mention the enormous financial hardship all of that destruction of prime Manhattan office space caused. In this day and age it seems so easy to “forget”.

Do you realize this was a greater loss of life (from 9/11/2001) than what we suffered at the hands of the Japanese during their attack on Pearl Harbor in 1941? At least it was “respectable” in terms of war tactics on the part of the Japanese in that the attack was aimed directly at our military machine. According to some quick research that I did, 59 civilians lost their lives on that day, along with 2350 military personnel.

However the cowardly act carried out by those terrorists on 9/11, 2001 that ended the life of over 3000 Americans was aimed squarely at the civilian population, to kill as many people as possible while at the same time providing as much economical damage as possible, and all for what?

Life as we know it seems to mean nothing to these people. Look at how they seem to be so eager to blow themselves up for the purpose of killing as many bystanders as possible. As for poor Mr. Berg, his brutal decapitation was horrific beyond imagination. I could describe it but I would not want my words to be read by children (I know we have some young readers on this forum). Let’s just say it wasn’t a swift action with a sword like you might have seen in a movie. No, it was done using a knife, a process that took about 38 seconds to complete.

Let that be a wake-up call to those who can’t understand why we are in Afghanistan or Iraq. If we don’t carry our work through to completion then an incident like what was depicted in “The Sum of All Fears” has a greater chance of becoming a reality, with a hundred fold, or even a thousand fold more of an impact than what we incurred on 9/11/2001. And all for what?…

Old 05-15-2004, 04:07 AM
Range Rover

Screw IRAQ. We might have embarressed the captured by taking some photos, but in no way should they have done that! They started this whole ordeal on 9/11 and we need to finish it. Quit screwing off and pull every American soldier out of there and fly 1 plane over. Drop the good ol A-bomb on those fu(ks and get this over with. They dont want us to help them rebuild their country, SCREW THEM!!!

Old 05-15-2004, 06:41 AM
Pro Rider

The killers and thugs who filmed the cold blooded murder of Mr. Berg in Iraq are political gangsters and nothing more. We should expect nothing more from them. This is similar to the murder of the late Daniel Pearl in Pakistan. I hope this misadventure in Iraq will not prove to be a big mistake. The people in the middle east have been fighting for over 2000 years, and will eventulally finish each other off without our interference.

Old 05-15-2004, 08:09 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: solostyle
Screw IRAQ. Quit screwing off and pull every American soldier out of there and fly 1 plane over. Drop the good ol A-bomb on those fu(ks and get this over with.
i agree... call me and him what you want... those people cause nothing but problems over there... kill them all. i see no need to screw around with these stupid little gun fights, thats how americans die, and thats not what we need. what we need is that country completely demolished and rid of all the morons over there.

Quick Reply: beheading story....