Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

beheading story....

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2004, 01:19 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default beheading story....

Originally posted by: RaptorRacer1

Dropping a nuclear weapon will not solve anything. In fact, it will make everything MUCH WORSE! We will be seen by much of the world as killers and as "attacking" Iraq and killing millions of innocent people.
do you think the rest of the world doesnt see this country and its people to be a waste of time... i dont think us americans are the only smart ones out there.

and why should we keep sending soilders over there to die... for what? a country that has had these problems forever!?!?!? what if it was your family or friends that were over there being killed for that POS country, your views might change when its a loved one.
now i am not up for just killing innocent people.... but there comes a point where its just not worth the hassle... and americans getting beheaded is definitly where id draw the line and start whooping some serious ***. and if taking some innocent people down that are too stupid to get the fack out the way is what happens... then so be it.

Old 05-17-2004, 08:41 AM
Pro Rider

that video was all a scam, my friend showed me a site which i cant remember the url but, if u have seen the picture with the 4 of them behind the prisoner that they eventually kill...the one guy on the right is wearing air jordans (lmao in iraq) another is wearing a gold ring (against their religion) theres also a couple other things....like how could that knife cut through his spinal cord? makes no sense...its all fake

Old 05-17-2004, 08:50 AM
Pro Rider

RR1... I just want to ask you two questions. Number one did you watch the video? Number two if so how would you suggest we start to show our LOVE to the gentlemen in the video that were nice enought to remove Mr Bergs head from his body?

Do me a favor though while you are answereing think, what if that would have been your father that was captured while he was over there. That is what I done when I first seen the video I tried to picture "what if that was someone in my family"!!

I don't know if anyone has read the thing floating around that Robin Williams had said, but I kind of think his views on the subject sum it up rather well.

Mike

Old 05-17-2004, 11:17 AM
Elite Pro Rider

Here is some good reading material...Pick Here. The link certainly raises a few questions about what was going on and who actually was involved. Please no video links gentlemen.
Gary

Old 05-17-2004, 03:40 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

wow, that does make some sense... but i still think this war is getting old and needs to be ended is a fashion like i stated above.

Old 05-17-2004, 04:29 PM
Pro Rider

We need more like this guy.

HOW TO STOP ISLAMIC TERRORISTS...... it worked once in our History...

Once in U.S. history an episode of Islamic terrorism was very quickly stopped. It happened in the Philippines about 1911, when Gen. John J. Pershing was in command of the garrison. There had been numerous Islamic terrorist attacks, so "Black Jack" told his boys to catch the perps and teach them a lesson.

Forced to dig their own graves, the terrorists were all tied to posts, execution style. The U.S. soldiers then brought in pigs and slaughtered them, rubbing their bullets in the blood and fat. Thus, the terrorists were terrorized; they saw that they would be contaminated with hogs' blood. This would mean that they could not enter Heaven, even if they died as terrorist martyrs.

All but one was shot, their bodies dumped into the grave, and the hog guts dumped atop the bodies. The lone survivor was allowed to escape back to the terrorist camp and tell his brethren what happened to the others. This brought a stop to terrorism in the Philippines for the next 50 years.

Pointing a gun into the face of Islamic terrorists won't make them flinch.

They welcome the chance to die for Allah. Like Gen. Pershing, we must show them that they won't get to Muslim heaven (which they believe has an endless supply of virgins) but instead will die with the hated pigs of the devil.

Old 05-17-2004, 05:05 PM
Weekend Warrior

All you americans wonder why the world hates you.. Perhaps if you could think for yourselves and not let the media boss and your lord George Bush do all the thinking for you folks things would be different. End Ties with Israel. Period. Rebel against your Tyranical Government. Take away Israels weopons of mass destruction! Because they DO accually have them.. unlike dumbfounded Iraq. And Live the American Dream, free of terrorism and worry about the future.

Both Daniel Pearl and This Berg fellow were Jews.. does that make it Hit closer to home for you blind folks? Of course it does, all that white-guilt built up for these poor israelites we must feel bad for them.. right? wrong. get your head out of your @SS's Americans. No one is equal. God/Evolution created Different people with different intentions.
Call me what you will.
Take off your blindfolds

Ride Safe

Old 05-17-2004, 05:18 PM
Elite Pro Rider

After some net browsing I have came up with some news. Nick berg lived in OK a few years back. He gave out his e mail address too someone and for some reason a noted Al Quaita (sp?) member wound up using it. Nick B's father has been quoted as saying the murderers killed their best friend. American govt says we never had Berg in custody, yet iraqi police in fact did have Berg in custody. Iraqi police work under US rule currently. Nicks father, Michael is a member of an international anti war group called ANSWER. LOTS of information pointing in different directions.

Old 05-17-2004, 06:40 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: IronEagle
All you americans wonder why the world hates you...
i dont wonder why... who wouldnt want to be like us... cocky... yes... but true.

Old 05-17-2004, 06:42 PM
Pro Rider

Iron Eagle,
I agree to a point. All people aren't equal. If they were there would not be 3rd world countries. Fact is people of European decent are above all others. At least IMO. There are people in other countries still trying to kill found with spears & living in mud & grass huts. The US was founded by people of European decent. In just 225+ years (a SHORT period of time) the US is above all others. Must be doing something right.

As far as Isreal. I wonder myself. After the unmarked Isreal planes attacked our Navy on "accident" in the 60's trying to blame it on I think Egypt I'm not real sure about them.

The problem with the media is that it is too liberal. Fox News is the only good network.
As far as staying out of others business. Easier said than done. Every country says that, then when something goes down it's always the U.S. there to hold someones hand. I like Bush's way. It's about time this country started stompin' some a$$ again. We have more allies through fear than we do through respect PERIOD. Who cares what the French & Germans think. We already saved ones A$$ & kicked the others a$$. The U.S. is held to a double standard that NO other country is.
Soon we'll take over Canada, we need the parking.

Quick Reply: beheading story....