Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

beheading story....

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2004, 08:11 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default beheading story....

Dunno if this was posted or not, but I heard in the video of Nick Berg being killed that the hands on the people killimg him were white, not dark. They all wore hoodys like most americans do, and there was a few other things...If I can find it, I will show you guys it.

Old 05-21-2004, 08:16 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Iraqies aren't too dark in the first place, plus the video is in the crappiest quality, at leat the one i saw of the decapitation sure was. He sure didn't put up much of a struggle when the knife got put to him, look how there is only one guy putting pressure on his back and realise how easily he could have made them have a much harder time if he wanted to.. Its obvious to me that the body was that of a dead man being decapitated..

Old 05-21-2004, 08:30 PM

Gee, looks like I hit a nerve BALDMIKE! I bet your hurtin will be over when the pain goes away! I've got you under my thumb now. Go get drunk and fight it off![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Really I just want to be friends!

Old 05-21-2004, 08:34 PM

I think I replied to the wrong thread or whatever! I just got this computer forum thing goin! My e-mail said I got a post from you, but I guess it was a post to the forum! My appologies out to "BALDMIKE" RATTY[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 05-21-2004, 08:59 PM

Copy and paste, what the h-ll are you talking about! RATTY

Old 05-21-2004, 09:49 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: warrior68man
Dunno if this was posted or not, but I heard in the video of Nick Berg being killed that the hands on the people killimg him were white, not dark. They all wore hoodys like most americans do, and there was a few other things...If I can find it, I will show you guys it.
Look at my post on the last page.

Old 05-21-2004, 11:06 PM
Pro Rider

I like to think that the canadian, "Gordon Sinclair" audio "The Americans" states what most canadians feel! I wish I was computer savy enough to post it. Do a search on the web & you can find it.

http://www.canadianaconnection.com/c...onsinclair.htm

Old 05-22-2004, 01:29 AM

I could not agree with you more COUNTRYJOEGLASS. I hope you realize that I'm just bad mouthing the "ELITE", not the US, after all there's not much in Canada that hasn't been influenced by the US, except for our "ARMY"( one ship, a helicopter, some nightvision goggles, 1000's of troops and very little resources to immobilize them. By the way when 911 happened, and we sat on the sidelines for awhile, not sure what to do, I dont think it was because our government did not want to help, I think it was because we dont have the capacity to wage a war along with the US, thats why I believe were more of an after-the-fact peace keeping movement. I appreciate your input. I've never heard of Gordon Sinclair and I am Canadian.

Old 05-22-2004, 02:16 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: solostyle
Screw IRAQ. We might have embarressed the captured by taking some photos, but in no way should they have done that! They started this whole ordeal on 9/11 and we need to finish it. Quit screwing off and pull every American soldier out of there and fly 1 plane over. Drop the good ol A-bomb on those fu(ks and get this over with. They dont want us to help them rebuild their country, SCREW THEM!!!
I couldn't agree more. I saw an earilier post saying we need to "Respect and love them". What the hell have we been trying to do to the civilians for the past year? They couldn't care less. If they're killing our people while we're trying to help them make something of their own hell-hole they claim to be a "country", then forget them. We pull every American out and announce internationally that any remaining militants have x amount of hours to surrender themselves. The second this deadline has passed, we drop the bomb and Iraq then becomes whatever we damn well want it to become.

Old 05-22-2004, 03:02 AM
Pro Rider

Well I'm ready to bomb the media. All they report is bad news and nothing else. I'd remove them from Iraq.
Given the spiraling gas prices, I'm ready to bomb Saudi Arabia or Halliburton or Shell. One of 'em is responsible.
Spain got punked out, so they can go sit with France and Germany in their circle-jerking party.
I'm totally sick of those punk-*** Israelis and their b.s. We need to rein them in.
We could correct problems in Iraq with a well-placed bomb in neighboring Iran. "Hey, see that smoke over there?" "Check out CNN"
Oh, yeah, just pop that cleric al-Sadr. Is that his name? Never heard of him 'til he was liberated out from under Saddam? Yeah, he's REAL tough. I wish someone would slap that silly look off his face. He looks like an Arabic Jon Gruden.
Did I leave anybody out? Canada?

Quick Reply: beheading story....