Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

beheading story....

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2004, 02:27 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default beheading story....

I hear that video is fake and have some info to back it up. Theres a site but I forget the address (someone told me about it) that pointed out all the mistakes in the video. First off they are speakin arabic in a russian accent and at the end of the film they actually speak russian, second they are wearing gold rings (which is forbidden by the muslim religion), third the body seems already dead because it doesn't twitch after the head is cut off, and forth when the head is held up there is no dripping blood which means the blood has coagulated because it's been dead for so long. The walls in the building that the vid was filmed in are the exact walls in the Coalition's prisoner cells with the exact paint and everything too! Could this be a Bush planned attempt to bring back the spirit of anti-terrorism?? What do you guys think??

Old 05-21-2004, 03:27 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: BigBubba
I hear that video is fake and have some info to back it up. Theres a site but I forget the address (someone told me about it) that pointed out all the mistakes in the video. First off they are speakin arabic in a russian accent and at the end of the film they actually speak russian, second they are wearing gold rings (which is forbidden by the muslim religion), third the body seems already dead because it doesn't twitch after the head is cut off, and forth when the head is held up there is no dripping blood which means the blood has coagulated because it's been dead for so long. The walls in the building that the vid was filmed in are the exact walls in the Coalition's prisoner cells with the exact paint and everything too! Could this be a Bush planned attempt to bring back the spirit of anti-terrorism?? What do you guys think??
Man thats some deep accusations there!! Havent seen the video nor will I. But If Bush wanted to boil up the anit-terrorism in the US.....all he would have to do is let some specials be made and show the towers going down. Remember the admin asked the media not to show the towers to calm the nation down. Even on the aniversery's of 9/11 they only show clips of it. Personally, I wish they would continually show it to remind those why were there in the first place. That being said though, I feel for the families that would have to see there loved ones getting killed again and agian. I still though strongly beleive the real reason were in iraq is for oil. If we were more worried about terrorists, we would have Bin Laden by now. I mean the guys on dialisis for heavens sake, cant be that hard to track down a guy on Dialisis!!!

I have always beleived God helps them who helps themselves. If the Iraqi people want help, then stand up to the psychos that keep this thing boiling and help the Americans. They want what we have, well they can have it if they would stand up forthemselves and stop the trouble makers. Thats the difference I guess. I know if i saw someone that was about to cause harm to others or possibly death, I would take his **** out!! Why wont they??

Old 05-21-2004, 05:04 PM
Pro Rider

I love how people from the middle East won't speak up in their own country, yet they will come to the US & speak up! such as: I'm offended by "under God" , "I won't take off my headwrap for my drivers license pic" I don't like Santa Claus, The Flag offends me.

If they spoke up in their own country we wouldn't have to save them now.

Old 05-21-2004, 06:45 PM
Pro Rider

Man thats some deep accusations there!! Havent seen the video nor will I. But If Bush wanted to boil up the anit-terrorism in the US.....all he would have to do is let some specials be made and show the towers going down. Remember the admin asked the media not to show the towers to calm the nation down. Even on the aniversery's of 9/11 they only show clips of it. Personally, I wish they would continually show it to remind those why were there in the first place. That being said though, I feel for the families that would have to see there loved ones getting killed again and agian. I still though strongly beleive the real reason were in iraq is for oil. If we were more worried about terrorists, we would have Bin Laden by now. I mean the guys on dialisis for heavens sake, cant be that hard to track down a guy on Dialisis!!!

I have always beleived God helps them who helps themselves. If the Iraqi people want help, then stand up to the psychos that keep this thing boiling and help the Americans. They want what we have, well they can have it if they would stand up forthemselves and stop the trouble makers. Thats the difference I guess. I know if i saw someone that was about to cause harm to others or possibly death, I would take his **** out!! Why wont they?? [Also insert other stupid quotes from others]

ok wait. WE AREN'T THERE BECAUSE OF 9/11!! We are there to "liberate and revise the Iraqi people and their government." We are making it a democracy, just like the US. We've captured Saddam and now we're there to "rebuild the country." Again, 9/11 = Osama Bin Laden, Irag = Saddam. When will people get their stories strait?! There ARE STILL PEOPLE hunting for Osama and they surely aren't in Iraq.

We are JUST AS BAD AS THEM if we want to nuke their entire country just because of SOILDERS and other militarily linked personnel have been killed in WAR. We hear of some people (who have CHOSEN TO GO TO IRAQ, DESPITE THE DANGER) and they get captured and killed, the risk was there, they took it themselves. In no way, shape, or form does that mean that we should nuke their entire country. Some people have soo much ignorance.

WE ARE FIGHTING A WAR! PEOPLE DO DIE IN WAR! Do you forget Vietnam?? If anything, we've been particularly lucky about the number of deaths. It still hasen't reached one thousand. Sure that seems terrible to say, but look at how many people died in other wars, it surely out weighs this one.

Don't get me wrong though, the bastards that beheaded him should be whipped all over their body and then rolled in salt and left to bake in the sun until they die. But I am definately not blaming the Iraqi people for this...

-Nick

Old 05-21-2004, 07:21 PM

Just being the devils advocate here, I'm from Canada, so if I offend any of your patriotism, please forgive. In the history of man wars waged over "GREED" and the "WANT" of money have been disquised as "religious wars". Put the strength of character and freedoms of the USA ( Christians, Catholics, democracy) against the beliefs and government of middle eastern countries like Iraq (Muslims, no democracy), and mix in a hard hitting, close to home tradgedy like 911, and you have the makings of an all out, take no prisoners, brutal war, which is taking place right now. This is the view of many people from other countries who look at what happened to the US on 911, from outside the "TEST TUBE". The attack on the "WORLD" Trade Towers, which is well known for its mass generator of "WORLD CASH FLOW" was a "FINANCIAL" attack not a religious attack. Sure the terrorists, or "EXTREMISTS" said it was a holy attack, but what has really been hit here the hardest? "OUR" pocket books! The price of oil and gasoline is rocketing to the moon. Many "INFLUENTIAL" families in the US and Iraq and Canada and Europe and Asia, etc, are making a pile of "CASH", in the midst of this "HOLY" war! The big suppliers of war related things like new emerging technologies (cool tanks, cool helicopters and ammunition and whatever else) are making "BANK"! This because of a few "EXTREMISTS" who were promised a bunch of VIRGINS when they hit HEAVEN or there version of the HOLY LAND! If you take 100 people from any country, religion, or ethnic back ground there are going to be a few bad apples in the bucket, and as we all know, if you leave those rotten apples in the bucket, soon they'll all rot! This is what is happening all over the world, not just in the US and IRAQ! So what do we do about it? Start investing in the stock market, or the currencies markets or the options markets, and stop wasting "OUR" time worring about the "BIG DRAMA". I know this sounds bad but at the end of the day what is it that really is on our minds - the mortgage, the truck loan, the medical bills, the school costs, the loan for the new Mike Penland 750 EFI SRA LIME GREEN quad, or GRIZ for those fans and ekeing out an existence to "DESERVE" these things! Try and see through the B.S., put on your "THINKING CAPS", realize that CASH runs the WORLD, and religions are just a way for people, who for the most part do not have a lot of cash to throw around, like our parents and grandparents and poor people, to deal with B.S. and "HOPE" for better days. The biggest wars ever waged on earth were and are, and will always be of "RELIGIOUS" background, but just ask yourself who it is benefitting, which is usually the 5% of wealthy people that rule the other 95%of poor people. It isnt the 5% of top religious people that rule the 95% of lower religious people, because supposedly we are all equal in the eyes of God, and one man should not rule over another man! I'm no scholar, just a below average high school student(I got a B in woodwork tho ) and a college drop-out, yet I've read some books and listened to elders and they've seen it over and over again! WAR EQUALS MONEY and nothing else! The people with the most toys in the sandbox will disguise it any way they want, (RELIGIOUS WARS) just to get more toys, and even steal ours. I say quit wasting time thinking about the B.S. and get out there and go fishing or hunting, or quading, or 4x4ing, or LEARN how to make CASH in the markets and pay off the loans, and go out and get "TOYS" we deserve, which still makes the rich richer, but at least we can get pumped up on adrenaline and have a few beers and spend time with our friends and families which in the end is all that really matters! Oh and the media insites civil unrest (JUDGEMENT NIGHT CD), WHY ELSE WOULD THEY SHOW AN AMERICAN BEHEADED, OR THE KILLING OF IRAQI'S AT A PEACEFULL WEDDING and whatever else they show to pin us against them. GEE, DO YOU THINK THERE ARE GOING TO BE ANY MORE TERRORIST ATTACKS, OR IS IT ALL ABOUT """CONTROL"""! Okay my rant is over, so lets here some input, or are you just fed up like I'am?? (by the way what does LOL mean and will a warn 424 fit on my 97 kodiak)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OH ya, I'm no conspiracy guy, yet if it look like s==t, smells like s==t, and tastes like s==t, guess what, it is s==t!!!
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 05-21-2004, 07:34 PM
Pro Rider

Thumbs up on that one.

If there was a better way I could have put all my thinking into something, what you wrote is what it would have been. But I get pissed off easily.

But you're right. Im fed up too. I guess another good quote to use for this situation is "sh*t happens" and the one from the good movie Joe Dirt, "keep on keepin on."

The world is ran by money, most people know it, most don't want to admit to it.

-Nick

Old 05-21-2004, 07:41 PM

Thanx man! I wasnt sure what the first reply would be, if it was negative Id be trashed the whole way through. Glad to know someone has the ***** to back me up!! RAT A TAT TAT!!

Old 05-21-2004, 07:47 PM
Pro Rider

your just a canadian, what do you know. . .

wait a minute, I am too.
Dang.

I know how ya feel dude, Im sick of hearing about that iraq ****

Old 05-21-2004, 07:48 PM

How do I or can I copy a story from one thread to another?

Old 05-21-2004, 07:51 PM
Pro Rider

just make a new topic in another fourm and copy and paste,

Quick Reply: beheading story....