Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

I am lucky to be here today...

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2004 | 09:03 PM
|
Range Rover
Default I am lucky to be here today...

I have been working on a pipeline for the last month and a half and last Thursday I was on my way to work and right when we pulled in my boss walked up and said that we need to go home due to the rain (Track Hoes and Loader will just slide all over)... So we head home and here in Park City the snow sticks to the roads and mixed with rain it gets pretty ugly!! Well, I passed a truck and went to get into the right lane when all of the sudden my truck starts to slide... I over corrected and slid off the road... When my truck hit the side of the mountain it flipped 4 times with me and my friend in it... We weren't wearing seatbelts and when we people stopped to help we couldn't get out so a guy gets on top of the truck and somehow manages to lift open the door and we got out... I have a big gash in the forehead and nose, my shoulder was dislocated, and my neck was starting to get stiff... My friends neck was the only thing that started to get stiff also!! Well, The tow truck came and we hopped in with the Highway Patrol and he took us to our houses!! My insurance company called and said that the truck was "TOTALLED"... I just got out of debt $32,000 and I am heart broken... I miss her!! Well, to make things worse my boss calls and asks if the SAW was damaged and didn't even ask me how I was!! So I am done with that job and looking for another one... Thanks for hearing me out guys!!

Old 05-19-2004 | 09:06 PM
Trailblazer

wow glad to heare u are okay! i would call that guy up and tell him to go F*** himself and saw off his head

Old 05-19-2004 | 09:12 PM
Range Rover

holy crap what an ***... i have to agree with muddbogger, id do the same. i didnt think anyone could be that.. i dont even know a word for that at this moment lol

Old 05-19-2004 | 09:18 PM
Trailblazer

Was the saw ok?

Old 05-19-2004 | 09:34 PM
|
Range Rover

No, the saw is broke!! And in the canyon somewhere!!

Old 05-19-2004 | 10:02 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: RoostinRappy
No, the saw is broke!! And in the canyon somewhere!!
u should mail it back to him, glad your okay tho man....dont take this seriously but u should wear ur seatbelt....

Old 05-19-2004 | 10:12 PM
Pro Rider

OMG man, thats scary stuff! I'm glad your ok! You're very lucky!

I'd quit that job too, your boss is obviously a selfish pr*ck.

Old 05-19-2004 | 10:17 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Is A Power Sport Junkie!

something kinda lie kthat happened to my cousins friend.. "suypposidly" they were going down a county road speed limit( tha'ts like 80 to them) and it was dry out and it was i guess right at dusk... and there's a 10ft down 3 about ft deep ditch and well they came over an old railroad crossing(paved over no tracks) and and thoghut he was gonig off the road and turned the wheel to bring it back.. and well into the ditch they go...

Old 05-19-2004 | 10:22 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Speedy2222
something kinda lie kthat happened to my cousins friend.. "suypposidly" they were going down a county road speed limit( tha'ts like 80 to them) and it was dry out and it was i guess right at dusk... and there's a 10ft down 3 about ft deep ditch and well they came over an old railroad crossing(paved over no tracks) and and thoghut he was gonig off the road and turned the wheel to bring it back.. and well into the ditch they go...
Sounds like someone was a little intoxicated there [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 05-19-2004 | 10:24 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Is A Power Sport Junkie!

yyeeeaaahhh i forgot that part... then next day my cousin went to pull int othis driveway (Estimated 3 am) and there's a HUGE tree right next to his narrow driveway.. and he has a huge fullsize 99 Silverago Z71 with a 3 inch lfit and big AZZ tires! and he fell asleep pulling in and hit that tree..

Quick Reply: I am lucky to be here today...