Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

two strokers unite

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2004, 05:17 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default two strokers unite

Tekky
Don't let sick660 get to you or any of these thumper guys for that matter. Cubic centimeter for cubic centimeter they will never touch us.

Old 06-18-2004, 05:40 PM
Weekend Warrior

This argument seems to be popular from the thumpers: "primitive two stroke motors are exactly that...primitive". How so? It's not like all 2-stroke engines were made in 1950 and are sitting around waiting to be placed into service. They are all made today with modern machines utilizing modern materials. In fact, if you look at the history of the internal combustion engine, the 2-stroke and 4-stroke were both invented in the same year.

1876 - Nikolaus August Otto invented and later patented a successful four-stroke engine, known as the “Otto cycle.”

1876 - The first successful two-stroke engine was invented by Sir Dougald Clerk.

Both types of engines have their purposes and fill a niche. Some people prefer 2-strokes and some people prefer 4-strokes. It doesn't make one better than the other. Personally, I like the thrill of riding a 2-stroke. Count me in.

Old 06-18-2004, 05:44 PM
Pro Rider

my 4 stroke was made in 1984, and it will out run all you little banshees, it you want to run me make sure you got your chest protector on or my roost will chew you up!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 06-18-2004, 06:23 PM
Pro Rider

yeah this is the worst post ive ever seen. You cant get people to make a "pact" against other quads, etc. Everyones an individual. I have absolutely nothing against 4-strokes. I WILL root for a YFZ if I see it race a honda, just becasue im a die-hard yamaha fan, nothing against honda, I wont bash, just prefer my banshee.

Old 06-18-2004, 07:09 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: YFZblu
of COURSE there's a banshee for sale...they're always for sale...hmmm, I wonder whY? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Of course there are banshee's always for sale there are way more banshees than any other quad out there I bet. What I can't figure is why are there so many Raptors and YZF450 for sale when they have only been out for 4 years?????

Old 06-18-2004, 07:13 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Banshee2003
Originally posted by: YFZblu
of COURSE there's a banshee for sale...they're always for sale...hmmm, I wonder whY? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Of course there are banshee's always for sale there are way more banshees than any other quad out there I bet. What I can't figure is why are there so many Raptors and YZF450 for sale when they have only been out for 4 years?????
lol you show me a YFZ that's been out for 4 years, and i'll GIVE you my bike...And no...there aren't a lot of YFZ's for sale...you just sound stupid now

Old 06-18-2004, 07:18 PM
Pro Rider

hm...i looked on ebay, just to get a rough estimate...number of banshees for sale you ask?? ohhh, 46..
yfz's??? 3 [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] 450rs?? 3 [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] half the banshess were 03 and 04's, and the other half were drag banshees...got sick of watching all their friends ride while they replaced blown engines i guess..

And before anyone gets on my case with "banshees have been out for 20 years you idiot!" I KNOW...lol im just giving u guys a hard time..

Old 06-18-2004, 07:32 PM
Pro Rider

As to the selling of 450's thats stupid its been out for a year. But I have seen some for sell. As for the rappy I have seen tons of people sell those thing.

I dont understand why you 4 strokers care what we do!!!!!!! I think you guys are just still pi$$ed because you guys dont get respect from us. But like you guys say who cares as long as you happy right. Doesn't sound like your very happy always being out powered or you wouldn't be here crying about the post. Get over it 4 stoke for lazy owners 2 stokes for adreneline junkies.

As for who ever it was that said there's no shee beating you. COME ON!!!!!!!!! Sure you'd beat my shee I dont even have a grand in it but you got a ton in yours and I gurantee that there is a bunch of cheeta and Trex powered shee that will woop on you. What do you have maybe 70-80 Hp in a heaver quad. Step up to some of the big dogs and see what happens.

In the end you right 4 jokes you eventually will have a faster quads then 2 strokes. Anything can happen with millions in R&D. But I dont think it will befor a while. And if it does happen I'll still ride a 2 stroke not because there faster but because there way more fun!!!!!!!!!

Old 06-18-2004, 07:53 PM
Weekend Warrior

Im in theres not a yfz that will touch my banshee, any 4 chokers wanna race??

Old 06-18-2004, 08:13 PM
Pro Rider

i said childish beacuase this is so dumb.. I like all Atv's no matter how many strokes they have

Quick Reply: two strokers unite