Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

KMS Performance Raptor

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2004, 02:13 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default KMS Performance Raptor

There is no way a raptor is going to keep a clutch at 180 hp with just kenzs "special springs"

I do not care what anyone builds , turbo, non turbo, 686, 727 but at least tell the whole story. I can see some one that is clueless on a quads sending 3000 to kms and then getting back something he can not use or keep running. I have seen where a lot of guys have to send there whole quad to have a 686 put in and then dialed in for them.

The turbo is nothing new Scooby has been doing one for years. For the first few years it was hit or miss and now it seems to go from start to finish. He has a lot more than 3000 in it and i have seen him on many occasion tearing it apart in the parking lot before and after a few races.

Old 07-18-2004, 04:00 PM
Pro Rider

I'd love to see it on a test run

Old 07-18-2004, 04:11 PM
Pro Rider

Yeah Raptoraz thats the one, whats your point. Thats also kelly tuning it on the laptop, like i said before i dont believe it myself, but KMS says thats the h.p. but i dont understand how he can predict that number, cuz their is no nitrous on that bike, i know he had it on their before. So i have no idea.

Old 07-18-2004, 04:20 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: CTracingraptor
Yeah Raptoraz thats the one, whats your point. Thats also kelly tuning it on the laptop, like i said before i dont believe it myself, but KMS says thats the h.p. but i dont understand how he can predict that number, cuz their is no nitrous on that bike, i know he had it on their before. So i have no idea.

That's KingRaptor's bike. Last I heard it was only making 120 RWHP. Maybe KMS meant that it'll soon be doing 180 RWHP when King puts the bottle on it as well.

Old 07-18-2004, 04:23 PM
Pro Rider

THATS IS WHAT IVE BEEN TRYING TO EXPLAIN. Maybe i wasnt clear or something but your right, so am I. The bottle is going to bring kings bike to 180h.p. says KMS.

Old 07-18-2004, 05:05 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: CTracingraptor
The bottle is going to bring kings bike to 180h.p. says KMS.
WOW!!! all I can say is WOW!!!

Old 07-18-2004, 09:05 PM
Elite Pro Rider

So kingie wants a 180hp raptor to go along with his 1100hp street driven turbo supra? LMAO

He Supposedly had a 113hp trinity 727 that could not out run a 60hp sparks 690 at FSW2. So maybe a KMS/kenzs 180 will put a length or 2 on a race fueled sparks 690 at Olds Hill.

I hope Kenzs special clutch springs are better than what trinity used to sell. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]

Old 07-18-2004, 09:24 PM
Pro Rider

Hey 14 mins....C'mon man.....This is killing ya..Your making it obvious that you don't like Kenz or KMS's work. You try to disprove everything they say or do on every thread that relates to them or their work.Not fair...You should do some more research on Turbos before ya start critisizing everyone else.(I'm not tryin to start any ****) but turbos are very complicated and are an awsome site to behold when they are done by someone who knows what the fu(k they are doing..[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 07-18-2004, 10:31 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: ItalianStallion
Hey 14 mins....C'mon man.....This is killing ya..Your making it obvious that you don't like Kenz or KMS's work. You try to disprove everything they say or do on every thread that relates to them or their work.Not fair...You should do some more research on Turbos before ya start critisizing everyone else.(I'm not tryin to start any ****) but turbos are very complicated and are an awsome site to behold when they are done by someone who knows what the fu(k they are doing..[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

It's not just Kenz and KMS that he bags on. He pretty much has something negative to say about every builder. Other than Craycraft that is. Which is a shame. Because all his negativity reflects poorly on Craycraft's reputation.

Old 07-18-2004, 11:46 PM
Range Rover

It's not just Kenz and KMS that he bags on. He pretty much has something negative to say about every builder. Other than Craycraft that is. Which is a shame. Because all his negativity reflects poorly on Craycraft's reputation.[/quote]

I toldly agree with you, what an ***.

Quick Reply: KMS Performance Raptor