Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Your thoughts and memories on the soon to be discontinued Banshee

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2004, 08:05 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Your thoughts and memories on the soon to be discontinued Banshee

ah yes the banshee one of the best quads out there IMO it is a legend in the hall of fame of quads yamaha better make sure to not dissapoint us with the final realese of the banshee I was hoping it would come with all the fav goodies like the obvious some Toomeys airbox mods jetting and some good all around tires and suspention to say there is nothing like a banshee.

Old 07-30-2004, 10:03 PM
Pro Rider

I hate that there days are numbered but they will be tearing up the earth for many years to come. I might get biased opinions but the banshee is one of the best quads ever made (along with the 250r) and I salute yamaha for having the ***** to keep her alive for so long.

Old 07-30-2004, 10:45 PM
Elite Pro Rider

I cant stand that there wont be anymore banshee's!I think that there will never be a better 2 stroke sportquad . and all this "oh no the 2 stroke exhaust is bad for the inviroment" stuff is bull crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I HATE TREE PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE SHEE WILL RULE THE DUNES FOR EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 07-30-2004, 11:42 PM
Pro Rider

that means i will have too buy one this year

Old 07-31-2004, 12:09 AM
Range Rover

mabey a few less morons around thinking the banshie is all that, its time to update things abit the yfz and 450r are the kings now. Granted the banshie has it place but geez its been out forever and has had no changes. the price of the thing is insane it gives a horriable ride, and it needs new tires right outa the box, all this for 7 grand no thanks i will take a yfz. I hate the wine of a 2 stroke, thats just me but i guess some of u do. Let the flames begin

Old 07-31-2004, 12:21 AM
Pro Rider

$7,000 to buy a shee, what are you talking about. Maybe $7,000 to make that POS 400 you have faster then a shee. You can give your opinion when you actually get a high preformance quad.

Old 07-31-2004, 12:26 AM
Range Rover

lol, who knows there might be a 3 cylinder powered yamaha out there some day

Old 07-31-2004, 12:33 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: BeastMan
mabey a few less morons around thinking the banshie is all that, its time to update things abit the yfz and 450r are the kings now. Granted the banshie has it place but geez its been out forever and has had no changes. the price of the thing is insane it gives a horriable ride, and it needs new tires right outa the box, all this for 7 grand no thanks i will take a yfz. I hate the wine of a 2 stroke, thats just me but i guess some of u do. Let the flames begin
What are you talking about? stick to the thread buddy this is not "bash all proud banshee owners and jump to the YFZ450" If you dont have anything usefull to post dont post at all.

BTW you own a banshee you have riden one ? Probably not thats why you dont understand. End of discution [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 07-31-2004, 12:46 AM
Range Rover

i have ridden and raced banshies on the track, not much for mx, whats so great about going fast in a strait line, and bottoming out on a 5 foot jump?

Old 07-31-2004, 12:50 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: BeastMan
i have ridden and raced banshies on the track, not much for mx, whats so great about going fast in a strait line, and bottoming out on a 5 foot jump?
Thats is true my friend but life its not all straight lines and 5ft jumps now is it?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Your thoughts and memories on the soon to be discontinued Banshee