Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

SUDCO Int Corp Has made it right. Thank you

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2004, 12:20 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I will NEVER purchase ANYTHING from SUDCO Int Corp ever!!!

since than we ask them to fax a quote. we also use a company credit card so if they do it again we will cancel and dispute the charge

Old 11-06-2004, 12:23 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Another alternative too Sudco is a company out of OHIO. THeir web site is www.carbparts.com. They have always had what I needed.

Old 11-06-2004, 12:58 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: garyc660R
Another alternative too Sudco is a company out of OHIO. THeir web site is <a href="http://www.carbparts.com">www.carbparts.com</A>. They have always had what I needed.
Thanks for the website - I will be dealing with them soon.

Bigdaddy660R - I have all ready done this the minute I posted this thread. I hope they lose alot of business because of their crookedness customer service. Any OTHER company that I have dealt with in the past has NEVER done this to me, and if they did quote me wrong, they all ways took it back with a fool refund or made it right.

As the saying goes "The Customer Is Always Right", except with Sudco, they dont give a Ratz Azz about you!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Old 11-06-2004, 01:11 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

One other thing - I wrote a letter and stapled it to the receipt stating that who I spoke to and what I was quoted and since it was not right I was sending my whole order back and wanted a Full Refund. So not only is their customer support crooked so is their billing department. They could have handed the letter to management and see if they wanted to be nicer about it but then again, they probably did that also that will just make the WHOLE company Crooked!!!!

From the experience I have had and others - "DON'T DEAL WITH SUDCO FOR ANYTHING"

Old 11-06-2004, 01:28 PM
Pro Rider

That bullsh!t man, sorry to hear that. I forogot where i saw it but theres a webiste that u can make complaints against companies. You should look into it and try and make one.

Old 11-08-2004, 04:09 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

rather then talking to the sales person. Ask to speak to the owner. Bypass the manager and go straight to the owner. Because after everything is said and done it is he who is losing the money and the creditability. Not the salesman or the manager.

Old 11-08-2004, 04:23 AM
Pro Rider

Thanks for the tip, I wouldn't order anything from these guys if they are a lame business. Best way to get rid of bad business's is not to buy stuff from them [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 11-08-2004, 04:56 AM
Trailblazer

Why don't you dispute the charge on your credit card? I suppose since you don't have anything to refer back to with a voice converstation is what those scumbags are standing on? That's why buying off a website where you can print out your order and save it in email is much safer than a phone call. I ordered some helmets, gloves, pants and other things from a place and they totally screwed up my order. Didn't ship one of the helmets and gave me pants too small. All because the monkey on the phone was too lazy or stupid to actually take a order and fill it accurately. He actually had my zip wrong too cause it got delayed by UPS. Try to order online whenever possible, even if you talk to somebody on the phone initially. That's what I've learned.

Old 11-08-2004, 10:51 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: ToddRappy660
Why don't you dispute the charge on your credit card? I suppose since you don't have anything to refer back to with a voice converstation is what those scumbags are standing on? That's why buying off a website where you can print out your order and save it in email is much safer than a phone call. I ordered some helmets, gloves, pants and other things from a place and they totally screwed up my order. Didn't ship one of the helmets and gave me pants too small. All because the monkey on the phone was too lazy or stupid to actually take a order and fill it accurately. He actually had my zip wrong too cause it got delayed by UPS. Try to order online whenever possible, even if you talk to somebody on the phone initially. That's what I've learned.
I am going to dispute it - But its how they treated me which is un professional. Why should I take the time to go out and dispute a charge when it wasnt my error!!?? Most people wouldnt go thru the hassle and I think thats their strategy. But, Since I am working for the company that my credit card is used, it makes it a little easier for me.

I am thinking of others that will get ripped, not just myself.

Old 11-08-2004, 03:08 PM
Pro Rider

here is the email I sent them..it reads as this

Your comapny has been getting some bad press/reviews in our atv connection forums

bad customer service..in todays market place ....what gives?

I hope you see the error of your ways and correct them..

Here is their responce..from someone named Chris.

Thanks for the feedback Kevin...I was just made aware of it and am looking into it..

Regards Chris..

hahaha..yeh right..just made aware of it?...please..

I've never dealt with this company but dont intend to either..until I hear some good reviews..

Quick Reply: SUDCO Int Corp Has made it right. Thank you