Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

SUDCO Int Corp Has made it right. Thank you

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-2004, 03:15 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I will NEVER purchase ANYTHING from SUDCO Int Corp ever!!!

Thats so flipping funny bro, how come they contact you and dont even bother to contact me.....???

Thanks for the update!!

Old 11-09-2004, 10:07 AM
Pro Rider

Sudco is a dealer only vendor, you must have an account with them and be a legit business to order, the company I work for has been ordering from them for years, and it the course of 5 years we only had one problem, what puzzles me here is you were quoted prices, when in fact every year we get the catalog with a separate pricing sheet with it that has retail, dealer and volume pricing, so to down the company because of a price quote that you could of looked up if you ARE a dealer should not be their fault, everytime we order, we use a PO system that we record our order on and confirm it with them at the end of the order, to blame the company and people claiming they are going to start calling them is just plain azzinine, you should of confirmed your order 2-3 times before hanging up the phone and recorded it with the use of a PO, like I said we order from them on a weekly basis and have only had one problem in 5 years, I can honestly defend Sudco, and say maybe the error was at your end and not theirs and to condem Sudco for a tiny mistake is not worth ruining their crediabilty as a good company, just my .02

Old 11-09-2004, 10:49 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: potentpete
Sudco is a dealer only vendor, you must have an account with them and be a legit business to order, the company I work for has been ordering from them for years, and it the course of 5 years we only had one problem, what puzzles me here is you were quoted prices, when in fact every year we get the catalog with a separate pricing sheet with it that has retail, dealer and volume pricing, so to down the company because of a price quote that you could of looked up if you ARE a dealer should not be their fault, everytime we order, we use a PO system that we record our order on and confirm it with them at the end of the order, to blame the company and people claiming they are going to start calling them is just plain azzinine, you should of confirmed your order 2-3 times before hanging up the phone and recorded it with the use of a PO, like I said we order from them on a weekly basis and have only had one problem in 5 years, I can honestly defend Sudco, and say maybe the error was at your end and not theirs and to condem Sudco for a tiny mistake is not worth ruining their crediabilty as a good company, just my .02
What??? Come on here, Do you think everyone that orders from them are dealers??? NO F**kin' way bro!! YES I AM PISSED, NEVER have I been ripped off by a company like this !!! So your saying I should not call them direct and have my local DEALER call them. Dude, get real, Most people and I mean 90% of people order their products from the people that are closer to the manufacturer than a dealer. This company didnt even bother to call me and ask me why I was so UPSET about getting ripped off so what does that tell you??? They are a no good business to deal with.

Good Company - Who hire Liars and theiving billing departments that dont even check on why I sent the WHOLE order back!!!!??? COME ON bro, WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 11-09-2004, 12:53 PM
Pro Rider

I order tons of Banshee main jets from them all the time, never had a problem...but what's wrong is wrong, I will look at carbparts from now on.

Old 11-09-2004, 02:38 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default SUDCO Int Corp Has made it right. Thank you

They have contacted me and are making it right.

Old 11-09-2004, 02:52 PM
Pro Rider

Probably cause you cried like a little baby..........

Old 11-09-2004, 03:02 PM
Elite Pro Rider

I don't think you get Raptorowners point here. He has only been giving YOU and ME a heads up on a particular company's business practices. I certainly do not want too associate with a business that will potentially take advantage of me! Good too see you are taken care of Raptorowner!

Old 11-09-2004, 03:13 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: garyc660R
I don't think you get Raptorowners point here. He has only been giving YOU and ME a heads up on a particular company's business practices. I certainly do not want too associate with a business that will potentially take advantage of me! Good too see you are taken care of Raptorowner!
Thank you -

Its not the money, Garyc660r knows what I am talking about.

Old 11-09-2004, 04:07 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

pete sounds like the one still suckling on his momma's tit. The guy was ripped off. Who are you to come on here saying it was his fault and blahdi blah blah. Its great things were made right, but if he didnt complain about the way he was treated i would be money they never would have fixed the problem.

lol yeah we all voice record our orders and confirm them 3 times...get real.

"Hi this is RaptorOwner from the ATVconnection, for quality reassurance this order will be recorded and monitored and if you screw me illl screw you!..."

Old 11-09-2004, 04:59 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

LOL !!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: SUDCO Int Corp Has made it right. Thank you