Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

SUDCO Int Corp Has made it right. Thank you

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2004, 05:43 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SUDCO Int Corp Has made it right. Thank you

I always apreciate good or bad business postings I read on here and thankfull to who ever is taking the time to let us all know, whether they are doing excellent business or bad business.......reputation is everything in my book.
Glad they made it right.

Old 11-09-2004, 07:08 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by: DaBeechMan
pete sounds like the one still suckling on his momma's tit. The guy was ripped off. Who are you to come on here saying it was his fault and blahdi blah blah. Its great things were made right, but if he didnt complain about the way he was treated i would be money they never would have fixed the problem.

lol yeah we all voice record our orders and confirm them 3 times...get real.

"Hi this is RaptorOwner from the ATVconnection, for quality reassurance this order will be recorded and monitored and if you screw me illl screw you!..."
LMAO!!!!!!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 11-09-2004, 07:17 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Good to hear they fixed the problem. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 11-09-2004, 07:20 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
I'm Short and Very Ugly.....

Originally posted by: RaptorOwner
They have contacted me and are making it right.
THAT'S GREAT, SUDCO time to step up and do whats right, WHAT A GREAT IDEA If they would only LISTEN the first time none of this would be necessary!!!!!!

Old 11-10-2004, 01:12 AM
Pro Rider

pete if you're not b!tchin about losing money whats your credit card #[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 11-10-2004, 10:14 AM
Pro Rider

All I'm saying is I have been dealing with Sudco for over 5 years and have had one problem and they took care of it, not by bashing them on a public forum, but by talking with managers on the phone, you guys obviously aren't in any kind of business to know how to get thing taken care of without senselessly bashing a business in public, I WILL continue to use Sudco, whether you had a problem or not, your childish complaining on a public forum only shows me you get satisfaction out of bashing a company because you couldn't get your way, but now you eventually did, but you already put a bad name out for the company that is now taking care of your problem, oh and good luck with the carb parts warehouse, they usually don't have things in stock and from what I have heard, guess who they order their parts from?

Sudco

Old 11-10-2004, 11:03 AM
Elite Pro Rider

Originally posted by: potentpete
All I'm saying is I have been dealing with Sudco for over 5 years and have had one problem and they took care of it, not by bashing them on a public forum, but by talking with managers on the phone, you guys obviously aren't in any kind of business to know how to get thing taken care of without senselessly bashing a business in public, I WILL continue to use Sudco, whether you had a problem or not, your childish complaining on a public forum only shows me you get satisfaction out of bashing a company because you couldn't get your way, but now you eventually did, but you already put a bad name out for the company that is now taking care of your problem, oh and good luck with the carb parts warehouse, they usually don't have things in stock and from what I have heard, guess who they order their parts from?Sudco
Who cares where Carb Parts Warehouse gets their supplies from? This entire thread has been about taking care of customers. If I buy from Carb Parts, I am THEIR customer. You stick up for Sudco and feel it's wrong to complain on a public forum when something goes wrong. Then, on a public forum, you slam Carb Parts Warehouse on hearsay. You have contradicted your own self....and thats plain sad.
Gary

Old 11-10-2004, 11:06 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Pete - If you didnt get to read the rest of this thread - I did contact them several times and yes I spoke to everyone they sent me to on the phone. I was at a loss. I was just expressing my feelings and thoughts towards the company just like others do here on the forum. This is how you and other members get feedback on good customer service. Maybe they were not sending me to the right people but heck I even wrote a Nice letter explaining what happened and who I spoke to about my situation. All in all, I just think they gave me the run around (The billing department girl and Jaime) just to get me off their back. But as you can see, there are other higher people over there than them that actually took care of the problem which I think has took care of any more future problems as well.

All I did was express my situation I had with them when it was all over and said and done. From what I got from the person who contacted me was that they are going to be allot better at customer service so yes maybe I did make a change for everyone dont you think?

Old 11-10-2004, 05:25 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

nobody is perfect pete , and even sudco...this magical company that you feel never screws up because its never happend to you will mess up. If raptorowner, and several other members on here can come to a general consensus that yes, they have all been screwed around then it should be safe to say that it can be a common trend.

Hell pete, if you were to kiss sudco's a** any harder you would be drawing blood

Old 11-10-2004, 07:31 PM
Trailblazer

I don't know if you tried this, probably because they fixed the problem for you, but i've dealt with a few shady companies like that and all you have to do is contact the Better Business Bureau. They fixed several problems just like that. It takes a little while, but when management doesn't want to listen to a customer, they sure as hell listen to BBB!!! Im in CA and im not sure if its a nation wide service though. Im sure other states have the same type of company regulation though.

For me...im taking your advice and NEVER dealing with SUDCO.
I've learned my lesson, unlike some people in here!

Quick Reply: SUDCO Int Corp Has made it right. Thank you