Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

I'm back but witout my partner.

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2004, 05:25 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I'm back but witout my partner.

roost.......if you are seriously thinking about the pred, come over to the polaris section and either make a post, or read the most recent ones(a lot of new ones about the pred).....and we'll help you out as best as we can..........its a good machine, and fun to ride........

Old 11-16-2004, 06:29 PM
Trailblazer

Wuz up boy.Where have you been at. You don't call, visit and just up and change schools.Didn't even tell me you were back on te forums till I saw your name.That just says wonders about how you is(j/k). Sorry didn't show up for the funeral but we were out of town. I saw you was wondering what kind of atv to get next. Surprised to see that your dad would get you one i thought he would tell you to fix up that car. Well anyway get anoter 450 you ran the neighborhood with that. I'm thinking of getting one myself just the matter of getting the dough. I still got the atc though maybe we could go riding. Man you need to come back to are school it ain't fun without my cut up boy there. Well i'll holla atcha later.

Old 11-16-2004, 06:51 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: sixcents
Wuz up boy.Where have you been at. You don't call, visit and just up and change schools.Didn't even tell me you were back on te forums till I saw your name.That just says wonders about how you is(j/k). Sorry didn't show up for the funeral but we were out of town. I saw you was wondering what kind of atv to get next. Surprised to see that your dad would get you one i thought he would tell you to fix up that car. Well anyway get anoter 450 you ran the neighborhood with that. I'm thinking of getting one myself just the matter of getting the dough. I still got the atc though maybe we could go riding. Man you need to come back to are school it ain't fun without my cut up boy there. Well i'll holla atcha later.
arnt we ghetto lol

Old 11-17-2004, 08:19 PM
Trailblazer

Yeah he is. I been chilling around at my cousins. I left that school cause the damn principle is on my nerves. I swear if she said one more thing to me then i would beat the **** out of her.It's straight that you didn't come I didn't mind. I lost yo number that explains why i can't call. I've been meaning to get Lucas to bring me over there but we been out partying so maybe next time you can come to. Not to be mean but i wouldn't ride that 250 r for nothing.It's to raggedy and slow. Anywayz i'll holla atca later cause i got to get off and eat some dinner

Old 11-17-2004, 09:18 PM
Pro Rider

i would say just get another yfz, like yfz660 says, it takes alot of road for a rappy to catch up, if you want somthin different, mod it,if you want a pred only go with 05, now you wont want anthing less than that nice suspension you had on ur yfz.

and as brad paisley would say...thats not a lie... thats love.