Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Your worst wreck??LETS HEAR IT!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2004 | 06:29 PM
Pro Rider
Default Your worst wreck??LETS HEAR IT!!!!!!!!!

Check out my pictures under stupid hurts.

Old 12-07-2004 | 11:24 PM
|
Range Rover

Bradracer........th@ would hurt!!! glad your OK

Old 12-07-2004 | 11:35 PM
Pro Rider

i was 15 yrs old and had a xr200r... my buddy let the 2 girls we were meeting drive his lt230s... i was crusing down a dead end street in sixth close to be'n wide open when i was cut off by a car crossing an alley. managed to not t-bone the car but he still clipped my rear wheel... according to the girls that were fairly far behind us, my buddy got launched, lands on his A$$. he was fine... i ended up sticking with the bike and did 3 foward flips before coming to a stop in someones front yard... 10 min. later i woke up... no broken bones but i was pretty banged up, as for the bike... not a scratch.

Old 12-08-2004 | 12:30 AM
Trailblazer

I was on my friends 400 and i was cruisin down the trails w/ my bud in front of me, I was going about 30 and my friend suddenly turned and there was a thin tree right there and I tried to turn as quick as i could(too late for brakes) and i smashed the tree. lol but i didnt get hurt and neither did my friends quad luckily, but i think my friend told him because he hasn't been too keen on letting me ride it that much anymore.

Old 12-08-2004 | 12:54 AM
Trailblazer

I was racing my friend on his bike down a road going into a corner with a bridge gaurd rail on it. He freaked out and locked the brakes up and cut me off. I hit the rail doing abour 110k and flew. I don't remember anything after that but waking up in the hospital with 5 missing teeth, 6 broken bones in my wrist and arm and a saparated shoulder. after that I sold my motor and what was left of my old warrior.

Old 12-08-2004 | 01:41 AM
Pro Rider

I rolled down $50 dollar hill in Flagstaff once..ouch

Old 12-08-2004 | 02:33 AM
Pro Rider

Check out my signature,

I got ejected taking a corner to fast after a 50ft tabletop. I was at the top of third gear on my 450r and hit a rut or something as I started the corner. It was about the 4th race that evening so I was a little tired and wasn't in as good of control of the quad as I obviously needed to be. I hit the ground at 40+ MPH, and it broke my right arm and the base of the ball joint and splintered part of the ball joint. Luckily the splintered part of the ball joint was still attached to the bone portion of the arm, it was digging into the muscles inside my arm though and made it extremely painful.

Anyways- a titanium plate and 8 screws later, it's all back together. It was definitely a lesson in pain management. It was a week before they could get me into surgery to put it back together. Sometimes oxycodone and hydrocodone aren't all they are cracked up to be. ha [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 12-08-2004 | 04:14 PM
Pro Rider

I was flyin down a dirt road next to a canal in 4th gear when I came upon a slight bend. I know it was ignorant of me to not slow down but hey, Im 20 years old....what do you expect. Well that bend in the road hid an 8ft gator sunning himself. I swerved to miss him, hit a rut and flipped a couple of times. I landed on the bank of the canal and my bike went into the woods. Thank god my bike didn't go in the canal!

Old 12-08-2004 | 05:37 PM
Pro Rider

be4 i got my first dirt bike or quad my friend had this old yamaha big wheel 80 he lived on a farm so we went there and starting jumping the lime piles that they put on the fields, i hit it going about 25 in 3rd gear went flying into a rose bush my arms and legs were cut up buy i held on, then when i hit i felll off the back of it and skinned my as$

Old 12-08-2004 | 08:11 PM
Pro Rider

Quick Reply: Your worst wreck??LETS HEAR IT!!!!!!!!!